Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookie Talk

SoreArms said:
Hey buds, I had Stilleto abandon all my events from yesterday. If cuked up on the dates and it looked like there were a couple of "private" bets placed after the outcome of the games on a couple of them.

Sorry for all the fuck ups

Thanks a lot stilleto

Glad I caught them for you.

eat big said:
Glad I caught them for you.

Well, he would've noticed and had them abandoned when he went to settle...but well played anyway.

SoreArms, thanks again for trying to fill the bookie gap. I (and I'm sure most others) will bet on your events if you decide to do it again (with appropriate odds/close times, of course ;) ).

Cynical Simian said:
Well, he would've noticed and had them abandoned when he went to settle...but well played anyway.

SoreArms, thanks again for trying to fill the bookie gap. I (and I'm sure most others) will bet on your events if you decide to do it again (with appropriate odds/close times, of course ;) ).

Did you buy Plat or was it gifted?

HunterUk said:
lol I'm on a wonderful 0 - 4 streak atm and been wiped out twice, schumi better come thru or im'a gon' be pissed
I'm having a lousy week myself betting
I'm doing OK as a book
my numbers are inflated somewhat as I have numerous series and championship propositions I'm holding
a san antonio championship will set me back better than half a million

I have a couple of PPDs for her to abandon. maybe I can sway the convo into a payoff

Top Bottom