Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

PuddleMonkey said:
Think you took it the wrong way broseph. If pdiddy wants to come back to reality one day we'll be here eagerly welcoming his return with our party hats on. Had nothing to do with wootoom except for the fact I think he's the only one on here with a party hat pic.

:)

GUARDIAN said:
it makes the sex better.
As long as she doesn't gain those "married" pounds...20 or so and stop wearing make-up while wearing her hair in a pony tail and exclusively wearing sweats. :worried:

javaguru said:
Yes, pdaddy....you don't need to get married to be in love and do all those things to one another. I was tricked...and I will always love my ex-wife but we were better before the marriage.

But things still would have changed even if you hadn't gotten married.

Stefka said:
But things still would have changed even if you hadn't gotten married.
They could have.....but walking out of a dating relationship where finances are separate and no children are involved is easier than divorce with no children, I think it encourages "good behavior."

javaguru said:
They could have.....but walking out of a dating relationship where finances are separate and no children are involved is easier than divorce with no children, I think it encourages "good behavior."
I would think the whole kid and finance marriage mess would encourage "good behavior." When it is easy to leave you just leave - no reason to fake it.

Stefka said:
I would think the whole kid and finance marriage mess would encourage "good behavior." When it is easy to leave you just leave - no reason to fake it.

Friend of mine is recently divorced and had a pre-nuptial. They have no children and she was making 80+k as a pharma rep and he was making in the low six figures. After the distribution of assets he still has to pay spousal support of $800.00 a month for two years. They both spent stupid amounts of money on attorneys as she tried to fight the pre-nuptial. She tried the old standby,"I didn't know what I was signing." The judge eventually just shot her down because she had Bachelor Degree in Business when she signed it.

javaguru said:
Friend of mine is recently divorced and had a pre-nuptial. They have no children and she was making 80+k as a pharma rep and he was making in the low six figures. After the distribution of assets he still has to pay spousal support of $800.00 a month for two years. They both spent stupid amounts of money on attorneys as she tried to fight the pre-nuptial. She tried the old standby,"I didn't know what I was signing." The judge eventually just shot her down because she had Bachelor Degree in Business when she signed it.

Did you read this case in your property class? The wife put the husband through grad school. She was paying for everything. As soon as he graduated and got a job he filed for divorce. She sued. She said that she paid for the degree so it was partly hers. She wanted a big chunk of money. Not just the cost of the degree, but a chunk of the difference between his pre grad school income and his post grad school income. The court was not into that at all. They said that no one but the person who goes through grad school can "own" the degree. It was an interesting case. I felt bad for the lady.

Stefka said:
Did you read this case in your property class? The wife put the husband through grad school. She was paying for everything. As soon as he graduated and got a job he filed for divorce. She sued. She said that she paid for the degree so it was partly hers. She wanted a big chunk of money. Not just the cost of the degree, but a chunk of the difference between his pre grad school income and his post grad school income. The court was not into that at all. They said that no one but the person who goes through grad school can "own" the degree. It was an interesting case. I felt bad for the lady.
Yep, that was one of our cases. My ex-wife wanted me to take on half her student loan debt, 5k of which she used to purchase tits before we were married. She wanted me to assume 25k of a 50k debt where she accrued 25k in debt before we were married.....I'm a nice guy but not "that nice" and her lawyer talked sense into her,"He's giving you everything so don't fucking push it."

javaguru said:
Yep, that was one of our cases. My ex-wife wanted me to take on half her student loan debt, 5k of which she used to purchase tits before we were married. She wanted me to assume 25k of a 50k debt where she accrued 25k in debt before we were married.....I'm a nice guy but not "that nice" and her lawyer talked sense into her,"He's giving you everything so don't fucking push it."
She got boobs with her student loans?
That is an awesome idea.
I should take out more loans next year.

Top Bottom