Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

seaking420 said:
very true.......i will take notes from someone with a successful marriage..........when i said the only one.... i meant that he could go the rest of his life without anyone else...........which in esence is marriage.

cool. . .too many people have this notion that there's this one person out there. . .there's actually lots. . .

javaguru said:
Not YET.They've recently started co-habitation and he's considering it.
sounds like she is pushing hard for marriage almost from the second she left her toothbrush at his place.. :worried:

rnch said:
sounds like she is pushing hard for marriage almost from the second she left her toothbrush at his place.. :worried:

Shit she already had him at Ikea buying book cases!!!

He is fucked!

pdaddyII said:
lol, seems like an intervention of sorts :worried:

ignore the rest of these fucking nay-sayers and follow me to the light bro. . .

ok. . .i'm kidding. . .sounds like you're happy. . .good for you. . .being married has worked for me for a long time. . .at the end of the day, i don't know why though. . .oh, don't get me wrong, i know why i stay with her. . .i just have no clue why she stays with me. . .we're pretty good together though. . .we've been through a lot over the years and the challenges have just made us (and our relationship) stronger. . .if you decide to take the leap, hopefully it works out like that for you too. . .all i know is that, contrary to what others may have you believe, it CAN happen. . .

digimon7068 said:
cool. . .too many people have this notion that there's this one person out there. . .there's actually lots. . .
Exactly, and I want to sleep with all the wiminz out there for me.

Top Bottom