Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

javaguru said:
TITCR....just say no to IKEA!

i like ikea. . .especially at the end of the store, when you're walking down the steps, toward the checkout. . .at the bottom on the steps they have the bargain area. . .great place to pick up a bunch of everyday glasses, plates, kitchen tools, etc. . .gawd. . .i said that out loud didn't i? :sulk:

digimon7068 said:
i like ikea. . .especially at the end of the store, when you're walking down the steps, toward the checkout. . .at the bottom on the steps they have the bargain area. . .great place to pick up a bunch of everyday glasses, plates, kitchen tools, etc. . .gawd. . .i said that out loud didn't i? :sulk:
:rainbow: :artist:

javaguru said:
"Well trained" my ex wife was pissed that some other wiminz would benefit from all the effort she put into me.

yeah. . .you'd think that shit might go away after a while. . .but once you've been trained, it's like falling off a bike, you never forget how. . .

digimon7068 said:
yeah. . .you'd think that shit might go away after a while. . .but once you've been trained, it's like falling off a bike, you never forget how. . .
That's why it's called training. :)

javaguru said:
That's why it's called training. :)

I have said this time and time again:

I would like to send a thank you card and flowers to every single one of My Old Grump's ex's for:

1. training him right properly.

2. fucking it up so that now I get him all to myself!

I didn't read the whole thread, just the first coupla pages.

What about what fulfills YOU? Don't marry a woman because you think that a legal document will "make her feel fulfilled." Next it will a baby because the paper didn't make her feel the way SHE THOUGHT it would. Then it will be whatever else because the wedding and the baby didn't make her feel the way SHE THOUGHT it would. Next thing PDaddy is posting up about how the sweet loving girl he married hoping to fulfill her is now a nasty harpy bitch that just can't be pleased....

You shouldn't marry a woman because YOU THINK or SHE SAYS that will make HER HAPPY.

Do you like.... I mean REALLY REALLY LIKE each other? And no, I am not talking about sex. I am talking about genuinely enjoying one another's company because let me tell you, when the shit hits the fan, the sex will go out the window REAL FAST. Do you respect one another? Do you have common life goals?

Marriage won't change her or you, but it will change the way society treats you. Society will treat a babymama and a gf waaaaaaaay different than it will treat YOUR WIFE. Whether it is right or wrong - I am 100% correct. Is this woman GOOD ENOUGH TO BE CALLED "YOUR WIFE"?

Also... are you GOOD ENOUGH to be HER HUSBAND? Are you the kind of partner that will support her even when she fucks up so badly that she has a hard time forgiving herself? Can you see the same from her?

Have you two discussed what you expect from one another in a marriage?

If you haven't - you had better get to talking about these things NOW.

Romance, shromance... that shit is hormones and will wear off right quick when you are tired and angry and disillusioned about the fantasy that American society sells you that marriage is SUPPOSED to be.

It is HARD FUKKIN WORK. A marriage is like anything else, though that is worth having. You have to work at it and tend to it every single day.... like your body/your mind/a garden/a career/or any other relationship.

Neither my husband or I even wanted a committed relationship, FORGET MARRIAGE... and yet we married on our third date. I still can't tell you EXACTLY what it was that made that thought click in his head. I suppose he can say... but what I can tell you is that for all of the bullshit we've been through (still a whole lot more ahead of us) I don't know what I did to deserve this man's commitment to ME and MY CHILDREN...

So now, you need to figure out what it is that WILL make her happy because marriage... NO, that is not an acceptable answer. Once she can express to you intelligently EXACTLY what will make her happy then you have to decide for yourself whether or not you are able and/willing to provide that. If you can't or don't want to then it is best to put the topic to bed.

As for the old addage about women marrying a man hoping to change him and men marrying hoping their women will never change - 100% TRUE FIRST TIME ROUND...

When individuals are older and wiser we realize that we only have control over ourselves so it is best to select a partner whose shortcomings we can live with

I couldnt agree with you more. Society puts this picture in everyones mind that marriage is this...........a beautiful home with a white picket fence, a few kids and a dog running around and everyone is sooooo happy...........BULLSHIT!!!! And too many women buy into that thinking thats going to make them happy. Its not the case in real life.

You have to figure out what you want, what does the inner you say, dont listen to anybody else because they are going to tell you their experience, and want you to do what they did because thats what happened to them.

seaking420 said:
I couldnt agree with you more. Society puts this picture in everyones mind that marriage is this...........a beautiful home with a white picket fence, a few kids and a dog running around and everyone is sooooo happy...........BULLSHIT!!!! And too many women buy into that thinking thats going to make them happy. Its not the case in real life.

You have to figure out what you want, what does the inner you say, dont listen to anybody else because they are going to tell you their experience, and want you to do what they did because thats what happened to them.

Did you just in effect say, "I know what I am talking about?" :worried:

Top Bottom