Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

javaguru said:
I'm still hoping he comes to his senses.... :worried:

yeah. . .jeez. . .if not. . .next thing you know 16 years of his life might go by in a blissful frenzy and the only regret he might have is that time just goes by too fast. . .especially in those moments when you wish it would linger a little longer. . .but, i digress. . .

ok pdiddyIV look, go and get married, I hope its filled with endless happiness for the both
of you. But *IF* it doesn't work out, and you want to rant and detest women,
we'll be here waiting for you with our party hats on.

Someone queue the wootoom pic please...

kdpfld.jpg

Think you took it the wrong way broseph. If pdiddy wants to come back to reality one day we'll be here eagerly welcoming his return with our party hats on. Had nothing to do with wootoom except for the fact I think he's the only one on here with a party hat pic.

digimon7068 said:
yeah. . .jeez. . .if not. . .next thing you know 16 years of his life might go by in a blissful frenzy and the only regret he might have is that time just goes by too fast. . .especially in those moments when you wish it would linger a little longer. . .but, i digress. . .
I know someone who knows someone that won the lottery, I should go buy a ticket. :)

digimon7068 said:
you can't win if you don't play. . .
But I get to keep my dollar or however much those tickets sell for, a girlfriend is a lot more expensive than a lottery ticket. :worried:

Top Bottom