Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

Stefka said:
She got boobs with her student loans?
That is an awesome idea.
I should take out more loans next year.
I was against..I liked her as is...I wasn't allowed to touch either boob, one lost sensitivity and the other was hyper sensitive. :worried:

javaguru said:
I was against..I liked her as is...I wasn't allowed to touch either boob, one lost sensitivity and the other was hyper sensitive. :worried:
You weren't allowed to touch her boobs? The divorce doesn't seem like such a bad thing now.

Stefka said:
You weren't allowed to touch her boobs? The divorce doesn't seem like such a bad thing now.
Not a big deal, I'm not a boob man...I prefer small boobs. She tried to play the , "I did this for you card" but she knew I like normal boobs on small chicks. :rolleyes:

Well things are really good right now and I don't want to ruin anything. She doesn't even want a big wedding, no wedding in fact. She wants to just elope in Bali to save money.

The reason she brings it up is because she has a fear of me becoming comfortable not feeling a need for marriage. She has a friend this has happened to, been living with boyfriend for 2 years with an understanding that he would propose in a timely fashion....well 2 years later and he got comfortable and she's bitter, lol.

pdaddyII said:
Well things are really good right now and I don't want to ruin anything. She doesn't even want a big wedding, no wedding in fact. She wants to just elope in Bali to save money.

The reason she brings it up is because she has a fear of me becoming comfortable not feeling a need for marriage. She has a friend this has happened to, been living with boyfriend for 2 years with an understanding that he would propose in a timely fashion....well 2 years later and he got comfortable and she's bitter, lol.

You poor sucker you.

PuddleMonkey said:
You poor sucker you.

what....? I said I'm going to withhold proposing as long as I can bro. I'm going to hang in there with my man card as long as possible, but the inevitable is inevitable.

pdaddyII said:

honestly dude, you havent even been with this chick that long. and also, 2 yrs isnt that long to be dating either before proposing. everyone needs to chill the fuck out. i know, Ive been married like 85 times. dont rush it. and if you can, dont do it at all.

pdaddyII said:

OF COURSE she brings this up, u dumb polak, lolol

jayysuss, dood, can't you see what is going on here?

Top Bottom