Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

pdaddyII said:
I think she's really cute though, does that count for anything?

She is cute, but if things are going so great right now, why not just leave them the way they are?

dutchman063 said:
are you equating winning the lottery to a successful long term fullfilling marriage? those are odds i wouldnt want any part of

java brought it up, not me. . .plus, it's a figure of speech. . .and no. . .i wouldn't equate it to that. . .i wouldn't trade even one day of the last 16 years that i've spent with my wife for a winning powerball ticket. . .no. . .i'm not fucking kidding. . .you can't buy that shit. . .

really, though. . .thanks for asking a st00pid question so i could get back up on my soapbox. . .

digimon7068 said:
java brought it up, not me. . .plus, it's a figure of speech. . .and no. . .i wouldn't equate it to that. . .i wouldn't trade even one day of the last 16 years that i've spent with my wife for a winning powerball ticket. . .no. . .i'm not fucking kidding. . .you can't buy that shit. . .

really, though. . .thanks for asking a st00pid question so i could get back up on my soapbox. . .
It is nice to see not all EF men are so bitter and jade when it comes to women. :)

superqt4u2nv said:
It is nice to see not all EF men are so bitter and jade when it comes to women. :)

i'm pretty sure most of the people here think i'm either lying or i'm a friggin' loser, dufus. . .i assure you. . .i'm neither. :)

lol @ this thread. I do believe some people can be happy in a marriage.....I think that the institution can work with the right 2 people together.....like digimon and his wife. But the problem is in pdiddy's case/my case/ and many other mens case.....there girlfriends kept insisting on gettting married because all/most women want to feel like a pricess for a day. The guy finally gives in because things are great right now.....and why not........the excitement of moving in together....the morning sex/blowjobs....the nice candle night diners that ends up with sex on the table goes away after a few years and then boring life kicks in and someone wants out.

Unless you are ABSOLUTELY certain she's the one for you.........the ONLY one.....you could go the rest of your life living with her and fucking her......then do it. Look at the way your relationship has been.......and then imagine it a few notches down from that and if you still think you will be happy with her than do it. You have a 50/50 chance itll work or not.

2 rules i will go by for now on.........
1) Marry your bestfriend - she really has to be your bestfriend---the person you enjoy spending time with, you can say anything to her and never have to lie to her about anything. Dont think with your dick.

2) Marry someone you cant live without not someone you can live with.

seaking420 said:
2 rules i will go by for now on.........
1) Marry your bestfriend - she really has to be your bestfriend---the person you enjoy spending time with, you can say anything to her and never have to lie to her about anything. Dont think with your dick.

2) Marry someone you cant live without not someone you can live with.

those are actually pretty good rules ^^^^

now all you need is someone that has similar ideas about money (a REALLY big one), family (not each others necessarily, but the one that the two of you will/won't create together) and morals. . .add a healthy dose of unselfishness and good work ethic ('cause sometimes it REALLY IS work. . .but the payoff always outwieghs the effort) and that's about it. . .really. . .and you too can be a happy idiot just like me. . .

oh. . .and imho. . .there is no "the only one". . .otherwise how would you explain those widows/widowers who remarry and are just as blissful as they were with their original spouse?? if you're looking for "the only one" and you find him/her. . .i'll lay you 10-to-1 that you're wrong. . .i'm pretty sure that there's actually quite a few people that a person can fall madly in love with and build a lifelong relationship with. . .

now all you need is someone that has similar ideas about money (a REALLY big one), family (not each others necessarily, but the one that the two of you will/won't create together) and morals. . .add a healthy dose of unselfishness and good work ethic ('cause sometimes it REALLY IS work. . .but the payoff always outwieghs the effort) and that's about it. . .really. . .and you too can be a happy idiot just like me. . .

oh. . .and imho. . .there is no "the only one". . .otherwise how would you explain those widows/widowers who remarry and are just as blissful as they were with their original spouse?? if you're looking for "the only one" and you find him/her. . .i'll lay you 10-to-1 that you're wrong. . .i'm pretty sure that there's actually quite a few people that a person can fall madly in love with and build a lifelong relationship with. . .

very true.......i will take notes from someone with a successful marriage..........when i said the only one.... i meant that he could go the rest of his life without anyone else...........which in esence is marriage.

Top Bottom