Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

I think I'm going to have a talk with her about having a non legal marriage. Where we can just tell people that we are and she can even tote the ring around but nothing will be signed.

pdaddyII said:
I think I'm going to have a talk with her about having a non legal marriage. Where we can just tell people that we are and she can even tote the ring around but nothing will be signed.

she'll dump you

pdaddyII said:
how many times have you been married?

PuddleMonkey said:
Zero son, I learn from others mistakes.

Oh, and I still have my two houses and three cars because of it. Throw marriage into the mix and I'd be lucky to have a pot to piss in.

PuddleMonkey said:
When I was engaged 10 years ago I brought up prenup and she flipped out! Guilt trips from every angle!
I was engaged three times...never brought up a pre-nup though. I just stood back and said "you're full of shit" and that pretty much took care of things.

There are exceptions to this though, take my parents for example. They've been married for 35 years and still act like newly weds. Plus there isn't a day in all of my childhood where I can remember them arguing or even raising their voice to one another.

Perhaps my childhood has led way to a slightly jaded perception on marriage since the majority of them seem to fail, but I would like to think that I could have what they do....at least during some point in my life.

Top Bottom