Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

pdaddyII said:
Holy shit the women haterade runs thick in these parts, I have been juggling around the idea of marriage but have not even been so far as to do any 'looking around' for rings or anything of that nature. it is however something that she manages to drop into conversation more and more.

So let me get this straight, ALL women change after walking down the isle? i must admit things are going well on my end right now, she's doing the laundry, surprises me with dinner and presents all the time, FULL body massages, initiates intimacy more then I do even....all this shit is subject to change??

yes. that is how they trick ya into marriage.

pdaddyII said:
Holy shit the women haterade runs thick in these parts, I have been juggling around the idea of marriage but have not even been so far as to do any 'looking around' for rings or anything of that nature. it is however something that she manages to drop into conversation more and more.

So let me get this straight, ALL women change after walking down the isle? i must admit things are going well on my end right now, she's doing the laundry, surprises me with dinner and presents all the time, FULL body massages, initiates intimacy more then I do even....all this shit is subject to change??
quoting my father: "son, they play a dangerous game". :worried:

and the ancient joke: "how do u get a nympho to stop doing it? YOU MARRY HER"

rnch said:
quoting my father: "son, they play a dangerous game". :worried:

and the ancient joke: "how do u get a nympho to stop doing it? YOU MARRY HER"

lol :p

Do I need to post it again.....

"Women get married hoping to change their husband and men get married hoping their wife will never change." Don't do it.....I've been there....

javaguru said:
Do I need to post it again.....

"Women get married hoping to change their husband and men get married hoping their wife will never change." Don't do it.....I've been there....
yeh, i have never understood their "logic" here....most (but not all) gals are attracted to some personable, lively, attractive man...they marry him, then (try to) change him into some dull old stick that nobody else would want.

"feminine logic is a contradiction of terms" ---Dad

rnch said:
yeh, i have never understood their "logic" here....most (but not all) gals are attracted to some personable, lively, attractive man...they marry him, then (try to) change him into some dull old stick that nobody else would want.

"feminine logic is a contradiction of terms" ---Dad
Your father was a wise man...and mine just accepted the system...

Top Bottom