Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

Honestly, I hate to see a good guy go down so easy and fast.

I like pdad. He is good looking, in shape, good job, etc. He has the world by the balls. And, he just can't leave well enough alone.

(granted he is not as good of a catch as lestat)

Hey pdad listen to java!

womesa.jpg

Holy shit the women haterade runs thick in these parts, I have been juggling around the idea of marriage but have not even been so far as to do any 'looking around' for rings or anything of that nature. it is however something that she manages to drop into conversation more and more.

So let me get this straight, ALL women change after walking down the isle? i must admit things are going well on my end right now, she's doing the laundry, surprises me with dinner and presents all the time, FULL body massages, initiates intimacy more then I do even....all this shit is subject to change??

pdaddyII said:
Holy shit the women haterade runs thick in these parts, I have been juggling around the idea of marriage but have not even been so far as to do any 'looking around' for rings or anything of that nature. it is however something that she manages to drop into conversation more and more.

So let me get this straight, ALL women change after walking down the isle? i must admit things are going well on my end right now, she's doing the laundry, surprises me with dinner and presents all the time, FULL body massages, initiates intimacy more then I do even....all this shit is subject to change??
You were never married to your daughters mom?

Army Vet said:
I went from having sex on a daily basis to having sex every other month.

Shit changes.
I don't see why marriage gets put down like this. I have been with the same guy since 1997 and sex life is still good, he still gets his "special" treatments etc.
I get sick of people talking like marriage is the end all for sex and blow jobs, it all depends on the person...Damn you people are so stereotypical here!

pdaddyII said:

So explain to me why you have to ruin all of this with marriage? :)

Top Bottom