Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a bookie event for Pdaddy's marriage?

pdaddyII said:
.......So let me get this straight, ALL women change after walking down the isle? i must admit things are going well on my end right now, she's doing the laundry, surprises me with dinner and presents all the time, FULL body massages, initiates intimacy more then I do even....all this shit is subject to change??
DING DING DING!! WE HAVE A WINNAAAAA!

Yes, pdaddy....you don't need to get married to be in love and do all those things to one another. I was tricked...and I will always love my ex-wife but we were better before the marriage.

javaguru said:
So explain to me why you have to ruin all of this with marriage? :)

Well, it's something that she wants and I never thought to have any stringent opposition to, plus it would make her happy giving her a "real sense of fulfillment."

pdaddyII said:
Well, it's something that she wants and I never thought to have any stringent opposition to, plus it would make her happy giving her a "real sense of fulfillment."

*smacks forehead*

pdaddyII said:
LMAO @ PD fuckin' with all of ya'll... :FRlol:

Top Bottom