Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

graffikephex

29 yrs old...INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

I'm 29 6' 192lbs...About 5 yrs ago I did my first cycle under the advice of a friend...(yes, stupid)...not knowing any better, did 50mg stanozol EOD for 8-10 wks (can't remember now) Crazy thing is I gained 57 lbs (kept 35 lbs PC) Wasn't able to devote as much time for a few years, but been back in the gym for 10 mths now. Looking to put on some lean mass so I have a low dose, short cycle on order and need some opinions/info/advice...keep in mind it APPEARS I'm VERY reactive to even low dose anabolics. Planning on pinning 50mg test prop/50mg mast prop EOD for 5 wks. 1.Ever heard of someone being so responsive to anabolics? 2.That being the case how do my choices look? Appreciate any info.

Last edited:
Just realized that, sorry...6' 192 lbs about 14 percent BF been lifting about 10 yrs...clean diet...looking for lean mass, some size, but not HUGE gains...not like before

I just ran a test prop mast cycle and loved it. Very lean gains that are easy to keep. What do you have planned for pct. An I would at least run the test p and mast at 100mg eod

All that I could get my hands on would be enough for a 2 wk cycle if I Run at 100mg EOD...which is part of what I was wondering about...my response was ridiculous last time on something that should have done nothing...Stan 50mg Eod alone, so I took that into acct when I ordered and was thinking with the test and mast totaling 100mg EOD, I should see lean results with decent gains. Ever heard of anyone gaining so much on such a low dose? I gained 57lbs on that stan cycle

All that I could get my hands on would be enough for a 2 wk cycle if I Run at 100mg EOD...which is part of what I was wondering about...my response was ridiculous last time on something that should have done nothing...Stan 50mg Eod alone, so I took that into acct when I ordered and was thinking with the test and mast totaling 100mg EOD, I should see lean results with decent gains. Ever heard of anyone gaining so much on such a low dose? I gained 57lbs on that stan cycle

Yea true I've never heard of someone gaining that much. But you have to know that your not always going to gain on such small doses. But I guess give it a try and see how it goes just remember that diet and training make the biggest difference.

Any suggestions on PCT? Was wondering if it would be neccessary on a low dose short cycle?

Pct is always required.
1-4 clomid 12.5-25mg
1-4 unleashed+post cycle combo
1-2 forma 5 pumps 2x a day
3-4 forma 3 pumps 2x a day
1-4 daa 3grams a day
Week 1 only hcg 500iu eod

And if you run hcgenerate threw out your cycle recovery should be simple

One more quick question...do you think it would be more productive to run the 100mg EOD for 2 1/2 wks or the 50mg EOD for 5wks?

you were 6 feet and 150 some pounds when you juiced, so you were so far below your genetic potential that merely touching a weight made you gain weight, you didn't even need to juice. thats why you gained so much on that cycle. i still think at your height and weight today you are still pretty skinny for your height for bodybuilding purposes to be honest with you.

what does your diet look like? your workout strategy?

Top Bottom