Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

individual splits.......specific routine advice

Unity66

ive made a decision to start back training (boxing) this summer. im just getting burned out on the same routine and feel that my shoulder has healed enough that i could compete again provided i make weight......shouldnt be a prob!
whats everyone's individual routine look like?

heres my current routine (which i wish to revamp):

monday-----chest/bis/forearms/abs
tuesday----off/cardio (heavybag,mountainbiking)
wednesday--quads/hams
thursday---back/tris/abs
friday-----shoulders/calves
saturday---off/cardio (heavybag,mountainbiking)
sunday-----lazyday (pizza,movies,etc...heh!!!)

what does everyones split look like.......im looking to change mine up as im just getting bored with it. id like to train chest twice a week.....suggestions appreciated

also---does anyone know of a particular vet on the board(s) with experience in training for functional strength--sport specific?

thanx...................

Unity66

Day 1: Back, Abs
Day 2: Chest, Calves
Day 3: Cardio
Day 4: Thighs, Abs
Day 5: Shoulders, Arms
Day 6: Cardio

When I feel ready, I'll skip the cardio on day 3 keep lifting four days straight. People may call this overtraining, but when I can do it I make more progress with my split running over 5 days vs 6 days. Eat right, eat a lot and listen to your body. It'll tell you what you need to do (or not to do).

Top Bottom