Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm new at this and need some advice!

Newcomer2009

Hey Everyone,

I'm 20 years old and want to start using steroids. Currently I weigh about 140 and I'm 5'8. I've been lifting for a few months now. The only steroids that I have access to are Dbol. Can someone give me a good cycle? I read that Dbol only cycles are not that great, but Dbol is the only thing I can manage to get. Also, can someone tell me how much weight gain I should expect. All of these answers are greatly appreciated and needed!

Thanks!

umm I don't know what to say but research like everyone will say cuz your not ready. Anyways I learned the errors of my ways giving strong advice to young newbies. ;) sorry guys. Wait till you get older and have been training . Learn to train effectively and nutrition. Gains willl come naturally. I was in your position around your age and was ill informed and hasty, did steroids regardless what others said and wish I would of taken my time and jump into AAS when I was ready. Ready, meaning....learn how to train and eat, then when the time comes, read up on steroids. Anyways, dianabol for you, not a good choice.

Best of luck bro

You are too young and besides your hormone levels are high enough anyway at your age. Your muscles are too imature and need to grow naturally to get a good base. Youll going to be told your should at least work out at least 3-5 years and gain some
mass or your wasting your money. Sound harsh but it is the truth.
Most of the guys here have been where you are and have learned
from trial and error. Work out consistant and eat right and youll get the gains you want but it takes time.

Train more. Eat more. Learn more. Check out some of the supplements available on this site. By this time next year you can be 20 pounds bigger, steroid free. And healthy. And not in jail.

When i was 18 i was 6ft, 150lbs. After 4 yrs of being in the marine corps and busting my ass training, eating right etc etc i came out a solid 175bs naturally..i know you want results right now and who doesnt but everyone here isnt trying to discourage you from juicing for no reason. We have all been on the same road at one time and knowing what we know now you should heed our warnings. Have patience young grasshopper.

Thanks for all the info everyone!

However, I've already decided I want to try steroids. So since I've made up my mind, can someone just tell me what a good plan would be?

Please no more lectures on why I shouldn't do it...

Thanks guys!

Dude, you will probably find that no-one will give you any advice on it because of your age.

We cannot morally give you advice on what to take when we do not think you should be taking it in the first place.

Top Bottom