Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to fight Mike Tyson

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Just hung my heavy bag in a tree in my back yard. I can punch so fast and powerful, and being ambidextrous, I can hit with both hands with great power. But that bag can't hit back, so I know I'd get my butt kicked by a pro fighter. But hey, if they stood there and let me wail on them, I'd kill them for sure.

i wouldnt box a boxer but i would definetly fight one..... i hate the sport of boxing no elbows,kicking,knees, head butting thies are the most devistating shit

BO-DEN

BO-DEN said:
i wouldnt box a boxer but i would definetly fight one..... i hate the sport of boxing no elbows,kicking,knees, head butting thies are the most devistating shit

BO-DEN

Be careful, I posted a while back that I would fight Oscar De Lahoya in a street fight and I caught hell for it. But I don't care, I still think that I could take him. I've sparred with pro boxers. U take away their ability to punch, and that's not really hard to do, and then U have a chance to defeat them. Especially a 150 lb. one.

For what they pay Mike Tyson's opponents, I would fight him. And I would actually give it an honest shot too. I would try to win the whole damn thing. None of this, one punch lay still and collect the loot drama.

biteme said:

Be careful, I posted a while back that I would fight Oscar De Lahoya in a street fight and I caught hell for it. But I don't care, I still think that I could take him. I've sparred with pro boxers. U take away their ability to punch, and that's not really hard to do, and then U have a chance to defeat them. Especially a 150 lb. one.

i could give a shit if people believe me or not. the people that are usaully the most opinonated are the ones that havent fought since middleschool.

BO-DEN

BO-DEN said:

i could give a shit if people believe me or not. the people that are usaully the most opinonated are the ones that havent fought since middleschool.

BO-DEN

Ding Ding Ding!!

We have a winner.........

Usually the people that are the most opinionated on any subject, don't know shit about said subject. :)

Top Bottom