Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I shall lace up the basketball shoes for the last time today....

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Buck
  • Start date Start date
AGENT SHAGWELL said:
You gotta 40 plus vertical like "The Answer"?...can you shoot 52 points in one game? Can you rap?...Ok then...SIT DOWN;)

I'll put it to u like this....I'm 6' and can dunk two-handed....not bad for a 240lb white boy from TX :D I've scored over 40 before....I average around 20 points a game. I used to rap freestyle all the time....not too sure how good I was at it though :D

join me buck.. i gave it up and no matter what i do i cant seem to want to get back into it... its too hard on the body... i was 192 when i quit, gained lots of weight after... i was pleased. i only miss it if i watch COLLEGE ball.. proball sucks, its boring...

buck, you're too big to be a true baller.

next time you're in houston this scrawny, middle-aged, white flamer will take you to school on the courts, boyyy!

runner said:
buck, you're too big to be a true baller.

next time you're in houston this scrawny, middle-aged, white flamer will take you to school on the courts, boyyy!

OH REALLY? U think so huh? Aight bet...next time I'm in TX, we will play some basketball. Looks like the next time I'll be down is X-mas time.

havoc's supposed to be a REAL hooper...maybe he'll get in on it.

(backtracking from my trash talk....)just remember, i'm at a genetic disadvantage, so take it easy on me :D

runner said:
havoc's supposed to be a REAL hooper...maybe he'll get in on it.

(backtracking from my trash talk....)just remember, i'm at a genetic disadvantage, so take it easy on me :D

yeah, I was supposed to meet up with Havoc for a leg workout the last time I was gonna go to TX, but my leave got cancelled so I never got to go :bawling:

but Big Buck..

can you shoot 3?!?!

if you love the game as much as it sounds like.. you will be playing for a while.. although the body does take a beating.. especially the lower back. But true hoopers will be playing in the over 50 leagues when we are old and grey..

Symmetry said:
but Big Buck..

can you shoot 3?!?!

if you love the game as much as it sounds like.. you will be playing for a while.. although the body does take a beating.. especially the lower back. But true hoopers will be playing in the over 50 leagues when we are old and grey..

I own the 3 point line. :cool: Once they start trying to take the 3 away, is when I go to the rack and start bangin shit!!!!

Basketball? Damn Buck, aren't you on the large side to be doing that shit? I thought you said you were like 240 or 260. It would be cool seeing a big fuckin whiteboy flying through the air though. My temperment doesn't lend itself to sports with that much physical contact.

Top Bottom