Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have NO luck with Trainers!

• Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
superqt4u2nv said:
Nope any of the flavour ones are made with a mix of white and other things in them. Look for the plain ones only thing in it should be brown rice. I love them :chomp:

Well I meant the unsalted plain rice cakes - are they automatically brown rice or does the package HAVE to say brown rice? I didn't think the flavored ones were included! :lmao:

Sassers - how many potatoes fit in your purse? ;)

Sassy69 said:
You'd be suprised -- I come well-prepared for any emergency these days!

You should have seen me at the Bristol Show - I had a cooler filled with Tupperware labeled - Friday meal 1, Friday Meal 2, Friday Meal 3 & so on. I was PREPARED! LOL

God, I was down to a pile of individual potatos in 2 tupperwares, all my chicken cut up & weighed in 2 others. No decorum. Just pack it.

jenscats5 said:
Well I meant the unsalted plain rice cakes - are they automatically brown rice or does the package HAVE to say brown rice? I didn't think the flavored ones were included! :lmao:

Jens, no, the unsalted plain rice cakes are not automatically brown rice. You can get brown rice cakes at Trader Joes though. I'm thinking of using these as a carb source for myself too as of next week.

Roonytunes said:
Jens, no, the unsalted plain rice cakes are not automatically brown rice. You can get brown rice cakes at Trader Joes though. I'm thinking of using these as a carb source for myself too as of next week.

One thing with the rice cakes, they are pretty low cal. You may have to eat a ton of them wto carb properly which may bloat your stomach up.

Roonytunes said:

TJs only has salted brown rice cakes - so I can't have them.

Guess I have to stick with potatoes!

Don't you have quakers orginal there? They are brown and unsalted. Bluehen I eat about 1 pack on my carb up days that is 14. I get zero bloat from them. I eat them in servings of 2 I love it cause I eat like every hour or so on carb up day which is a nice change when dieting. LOL

bluehen said:
One thing with the rice cakes, they are pretty low cal. You may have to eat a ton of them wto carb properly which may bloat your stomach up.

I can have them on show day - as long as they are unsalted.

So I'll prolly just stick with potatoes.

jenscats5 said:
I can have them on show day - as long as they are unsalted.

So I'll prolly just stick with potatoes.

That's what I meant. Trying to eat that much the day of the show could bloat you. The white potatoes should be good with some ground turkey. You may want to have the whites later in the day on Friday, but that's up to you and your trainer.

Top Bottom