Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HR's hatch time/day should be a bookie event

jon79 said:
yea i am about to order some kolonopin and trazadone that will do the trick

trazadone is what my doctor gives me. i love them. its through the VA so they dont have ambian or anything like that. but they do work.

bigmann245 said:
trazadone is what my doctor gives me. i love them. its through the VA so they dont have ambian or anything like that. but they do work.
i wish va would give me benefits i was reserves and i don't get shit bc i never went to war i got out in 02

jon79 said:
i wish va would give me benefits i was reserves and i don't get shit bc i never went to war i got out in 02

that sucks bro. id make absolutely sure you cant. call your local VA medical center and you can register over the phone to start going there for medical problems. try it, the worse they can say is no.

PICK3 said:
She's online right now.

She would have logged off if she were going to hatch.
Nothing yet! :worried:

This baby may decide to never face the world...lol.

I'm always logged on because I have cable internet.

I'll post a thread when I do go into labor. It will only take a minute, and then I will go to the hospital. Surely to goodness my little snoopy will come out soon.

heatherrae said:
Nothing yet! :worried:

This baby may decide to never face the world...lol.

I'm always logged on because I have cable internet.

I'll post a thread when I do go into labor. It will only take a minute, and then I will go to the hospital. Surely to goodness my little snoopy will come out soon.

:wavey:

Top Bottom