Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HR's hatch time/day should be a bookie event

jon79 said:
keep it in your pants digi

sup, frenchie?

aww. . .i'm a big tease. . .missuz digi gets all that this 42 y/o cpa with arthritic knees has to give. . .ain't nothin' left. . .sorry ladies :lmao:

digimon7068 said:
sup, frenchie?

aww. . .i'm a big tease. . .missuz digi gets all that this 42 y/o cpa with arthritic knees has to give. . .ain't nothin' left. . .sorry ladies :lmao:
i need some tax help

digimon7068 said:
pm me anytime. . .i've helped a couple of other ef'ers out. . .i have a masters degree in taxtion. . .taxes is my life :nerd:
i got some back stuff from a firm that went out of biz and got no w9 from and another manager there ran a bunch of commision under my broker number....and w9 im fucked

jon79 said:
i got some back stuff from a firm that went out of biz and got no w9 from and another manager there ran a bunch of commision under my broker number....and w9 im fucked

so you have income being reported to you and to the irs, under your name and broker number that someone else earned and pocketed??

PICK3 said:
HR certainly must have hatched today.
Nope. :bawling:

but i woke up with contractions last night that I thought for sure were the real deal.

OUCH!!!! :worried:

Top Bottom