Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much does tanning cost you per month

Cargo4r

You bros that tan several times per month I'm just wondering what you are spending on tanning beds, my sense is that it maybe as mucb a my cell phone bill and I can get the sun for free already.

many gyms allow you to use their tanning beds for a monthly fee. the last one that had it cost an extra $15 per month toward membership. it also included infrared sauna use.

the thing is though my gym had so much turnover that i simply would ask the front desk to 'try it out' and they would let me do it for free.

I live in Canada where it's winter half of the year. You can get unlimited tanning at most gyms or tanning salons for around $20/month. It isn't overly expensive. Try to find a stand up bed. It's much better then a lay down bed. The problem with lay down beds is that they cause tan lines because you aren't able to move around when getting the tan. Stand up beds are much better all around.

In the winter, I go stand up tanning for 5-6 minutes 2 times a week. It leaves me with a 'summer' looking tan. Not overly tanned but not pale. If you want to be really tanned, go for 5-6 minutes 3-4 times a week.

The unlimited monthly rate is the best deal. That's what I would get.

In Europe the tanning is super cheap, meaning that for 10bucks you can get a decent tan.

I would say that you dont need to do tanning more than few times a month during the cold period

I can not tell you the exact price, since you did not mention us where you live, but I can definitely tell you that in most civilized countries it is a rather cheap thing to do.

It depends on where you live obviously but either with your gym or a separate tanning salon, I would say between $15-$20 per month. Get an unlimited package instead of paying for each tan.

Top Bottom