Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOPKINS KO's Trinidad in 12th!!!!!!

Re: .......

Drizzt said:
Well roiddog looks like again you are way off the mark on this one. Jones is hardly over rated, take a look at the opponets he has had to face, James Toney *admittedly when toney was at the end of his carrer when he stopped being able to get in shape* Vigil Hill *over rated bum* hrmm anyone else that he even has had 2 face?? No because THERE IS NOBODY FOR HIM 2 FIGHT he was in super middles when it was a dead division he destroys anyone in that division no problem then he moves up 2 light heavy which is another division where he totally outclasses them all. Well you say he should move up 2 heavyweight but WHY?? He isn't naturally that big of a guy he weighs at fight time in the 170's now he would have to put on almost 70lbs to even be close 2 being able 2 compete with the "new breed" of heavyweights "Klitskho, Grant, Lewis, Whittaker" These are all guys that are 2 big 2 be fighting the 205lb guys. Face is jones is one of the best lb for lb fighters in the world bar none, he has unbelievable hand speed devestating power and can box damn well, he already beat hopkins once and if they fight again don't doubt that it will be number 2.

Oh and on the Hopkins Trinidad fight I said beforehand if Trinidad can't land that left hook and hurt hopkins with a couple shots he is gonna be in for a long night. Trinidad only won ONE round that whole fight "6th" the rest of the fight Hopkins beat his ass 2 the punch and moved away from his left. Even when Trinidad did hit him he couldn't even make him blink. Hopkins has the chin that Joppy didn't, he is faster than trinidad and has a better chin than he did. The better man won that night but when trinidad moves back down if he fights delahoya again which he probally will he will kick his ass again, unless delahoya runs around the ring on his bicycle again like he did in their last fight. He tries 2 go toe 2 toe with trinidad like he did with Gatti and he will drop like a stone in less than 4. Oh another thing doesn't matter if he beats delahoya, Mosley will hand him his ass on a silver platter since he is alot faster than trinidad and has trinidads great equalizer MOVEMENT doesn't matter who he fights if they can out move out speed and keep their head outta the way they will beat him. Well thats all I have 2 say on that. God I love boxing =p.

Drizz

OK, but I gotta say Drizzt that I still can barely understand what you are trying to say man. You need to p-u-n-c-t-u-a-t-e my brother! And dont try to start another flame war with me here like you did over at steroids101 awhile back by saying that "I am way off on this one again". Its been a year & you still hold a grudge(obviously)over some stupid post that I cant even remember what was about, but I'd be willing to bet that you probably can. Smoke the peace pipe already bro.

Ohh hahah i remember who you were off that board =p. I was actually speaking as from another thread but after you brought that up I remember who you were. Nah man I don't hold grudges from that shit board I don't go there anymore anyway. What I am saying is that you say jones is over rated, I am just saying he has never had anyone 2 fight. When up in supermiddles the divison sucked he fought the best there was, when up in lightheavys the divison sucks he fought the best there is. He is still lb for lb one of the best =). All I am sayin is that, and if hopkins fights him again he will lose again just like the first time.

Drizz

Re: .........

Drizzt said:
Ohh hahah i remember who you were off that board =p. I was actually speaking as from another thread but after you brought that up I remember who you were. Nah man I don't hold grudges from that shit board I don't go there anymore anyway. What I am saying is that you say jones is over rated, I am just saying he has never had anyone 2 fight. When up in supermiddles the divison sucked he fought the best there was, when up in lightheavys the divison sucks he fought the best there is. He is still lb for lb one of the best =). All I am sayin is that, and if hopkins fights him again he will lose again just like the first time.

Drizz

Point taken. You have to admit though that the general consensus on Jones is that people are sick of seeing him in the ring hot-dogging it against fighters that he obviously outclasses by lightyears. I guess that you can look at it two ways---1. The dude has dominated the light-heavyweight division & there isn't anybody there who can really challenge him. Or 2. The dude is in that division for the specific reason that he knows that there isn't anyone there to challenge him because he dont want any challange. Like I said before, he had a scheduled fight with James "Buster" Douglas a few years back that was called off because his old man thought that he would get his ass whipped. After that, any talk of moving up to the heavyweight division was killed. Another thing.....I dont know much about Hopking(admittedly), but I do know that the fight they had was at the beginning of Hopkins career and that he was a different fighter then. I.E, it was awhile ago right? So who knows what would happen today imo.

Top Bottom