Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my tren e cycle

ok so ive decided to get the hcg and take the cycle accordingly...
week 1-10 150mgs twice a week tren enanthate
week 3-10 250iu hcg every 4 days

PCT
week 10-14 clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20

i have been reading about products from primordial performance and i was interested if i could run the Sustain Alpha ; Toco-8 ; and EndoAmp Max instead of takin the clomid and nolva or are those just somethin to take with the serms??

also a question about accutane if people find sucess with that while on cycle?

Any critiquing of my cycle be very helpful
thx

how would you build my pct for this cycle????

csl - I forgot to add - you do need to run (at least a bit - 250mg/wk) of test, with a tren cycle.

I usually run 500mg/wk test enth. (or cyp) with the tren (at 50mg/ED) tren ace

Good luck!

Accutane is the last thing you should try for bacne , and i would get your doc involved so they can keep a eye on your liver values .

For prolactating sides from tren you will need some dostinex on hand .

The rest looks ok but IMO its a bad cycle and will most likly shut you down very hard and make you feel like crap .

Good luck mate
Brad.

Accutane is the last thing you should try for bacne , and i would get your doc involved so they can keep a eye on your liver values .

For prolactating sides from tren you will need some dostinex on hand .

The rest looks ok but IMO its a bad cycle and will most likly shut you down very hard and make you feel like crap .

Good luck mate
Brad.

so pit u think that taking the nolva is fine?? and if so is there any way i could substitute the nolva for CEL's Formestane as a AI.

also what do u think the chances of gettin prolactating sides are if i took a tren prohormone (Xtreme Tren) and i had no problems realating to those sides

thx

he just said he didnt want the weight gain... im getting kinda sick of the non stop repetitious "test must be in every cycle" answers...

I tried tren/winny/ECA stack to lean out....tried it without test because I didn't really know any better.

I started getting strong sides after about 4 weeks...had to drop the tren and keep going with the winny/ECA.....back to normal instantly, so I wouldn't recommend going with tren and no test.

I'm going to give it a go again at some point, once I get the whole package down pat and I have everything back in order again.

Top Bottom