Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my tren e cycle

to answer your question - should you use hcg post cycle? yes. can you get by without it? yes.

there are other supplements out there you can take. I have had luck with Nelsons products "post cycle" and (I forget the other one that goes with it...i'm sure someone can fill me in here).
also, things like tribulus can be used.

As someone who has beeen using AAS for the better part of a decade and who has multiple cycles under his belt, I can say that I highly prefer to use HCG throughout the cycle, rather than at the end. If you can prevent something from happening in the first place, you then negate the fact of having to deal with it later.

As far as what to use for your first cycle, it sounds like you are dead set on using tren. (hey, I love tren, and have used it several times with tremendous success), thus, I will not attempt to tell you to use otherwise.
whatever compound you use, as it is your first cycle, it is going to work the best (future cycles, will not quite match up - though still highly effective).
Just be sure to eat right (lots of protein), maybe some adex on hand 'just in case'. can prolactin be an issue? it can. will it for you? I cannot answer that. Time will tell.

thx jonny so it looks like i would be better off just forkin over the money and gettin hcg.

And as with adex ive never heard of that what would i need that for just in case?

also my dosing of the tren e will it be fine to use 150mg twice a week because i think my tren e is 300mg/ml and its a 20 ml bottle. but i just need 10 ml of it if i take it like that for 10 weeks. should there be any reason to go higher or lower....

thx

ck you know whether i can do without hcg? and does my dosing look ok for my weight?

Sounds perfect for your goals... and i never use hcg my balls never shrink lmao thank god

ok so ive decided to get the hcg and take the cycle accordingly...
week 1-10 150mgs twice a week tren enanthate
week 3-10 250iu hcg every 4 days

PCT
week 10-14 clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20

i have been reading about products from primordial performance and i was interested if i could run the Sustain Alpha ; Toco-8 ; and EndoAmp Max instead of takin the clomid and nolva or are those just somethin to take with the serms??

also a question about accutane if people find sucess with that while on cycle?

Any critiquing of my cycle be very helpful
thx

Last edited:
Tren only cycle=garbage add test because you will not like having low test. Its going to make you feel like crap and I bet your dick stops working.
For god sakes do not use nolva for pct after ten and there is no need in the world to go above 50mg ed clomid for pct.
Add some Sustain Alpha to your pct and some test to your cycle.

Or find out the hard way if ya like.

Thank you

needtogetaas-

so u think nolva should be cut out and i should change my clomid dosing to 50/50/50/50

and as for adding the test. my friend just finished his 15 week of tren e/ winstrol cycle has had no ED problems and he isnt takin any test...
would the winstrol make a difference or would it be the same as running the tren alone.

and with the sustain alpha... that the only one u think i should take outa ptimordial performance products?

thx

ok so ive decided to get the hcg and take the cycle accordingly...
week 1-10 150mgs twice a week tren enanthate
week 3-10 250iu hcg every 4 days

PCT
week 10-14 clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20

i have been reading about products from primordial performance and i was interested if i could run the Sustain Alpha ; Toco-8 ; and EndoAmp Max instead of takin the clomid and nolva or are those just somethin to take with the serms??

also a question about accutane if people find sucess with that while on cycle?

Any critiquing of my cycle be very helpful
thx
and c ould someone answer some of these questions????

and c ould someone answer some of these questions????

I ran a Tren Ace only cycle 2 years ago before I did some research.

I would listen and add some Test to your cycle. Tren E will shut you down hard and it will take some time for it to get out of your system if you have bad side effects.

Top Bottom