Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my tren e cycle

csc1528

so im new here never really posted on forums before but ive bought a 20ml trenbolone enanthate and i basically want to take it to get as strong as i can with the least amount of weight gain.

right now im 21 5'8 and weightin around 165 170. i have only takein like a epistane cycle and a extreme tren/hdrol cycle(had bad sides with this one)

So far everywhere i read is i ahould take some kind of test with it but i dont really want to because i dont want the added weight gain. and my friend recently took this and hes felt fine throughtout his cycle.

in like 4 months i plan on runnin the tren for ten weeks at 150mg twice a week.

and as for pct i can get everything needed (nolva,clomid,hcg) but the hcg is pretty expensive from where i can get it and i was wondering if i can do without hcg and just take nolva and clomid.
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20
Correct dosing for this?????

any input would be greatly appreiciated

You wont put on ANY fat whatsoever only quality muscle gain on a tren cycle so id do the opposite and eat as much as you can and get the most outta your cycle... and come on man a couple solid pounds along with the added strength wont hurt hehe

why not test for a first cycle.

he just said he didnt want the weight gain... im getting kinda sick of the non stop repetitious "test must be in every cycle" answers...

i feel the test would blow me up to much from what ive seen with freinds. i know im gonna gain weight i just want to limit it to be all lean. my goal is to be very strong lb for lb.

Tren should put size on you though. And if you had bad sides from a prohormone Tren, I would think the real deal would be much worse.

Drugs like Winny and Anavar won't really put much weight on yoou but will make you stronger and improve your build.

i dont think it was the tren extreme as i took the the tren extreme with the epistane, im pretty sure it was the hdrol i was takin 75mgs a day and i just think that was a dose for a larger person. plus im pretty dead set on the tren as ive seen the strength gains from it and its from a good source. do u think there would be any prolactin issues with just takin tren and that pct?

so you're going to be in strongman, lifting competitions?
tren for a first cycle is bad, and as conanx said, if his sides were bad on the ph, then real tren could be bad as well. maybe just a test prop would be good. I don;t know because I've only done one cycle and it was test, but I ate a lot so I gained a lot.

im 5'8 ya im gonna be a strongman......anyone got some helpful info about the hcg or somthin useful. it would help greatly as if i do have to get hcg i need to save lol

Top Bottom