Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my first cycle

jerrypumps

w' up muscular guys!!? :)

i need some help please,,,
I'm 5'8
195 lb
14% bodyfat

I'm solid but need more definition in my abs and back
and alse i need bigger legs :(

want to be a 190lb muscular w/ a 7% BF

what I need 2 do?

what kind of stack I need to do?
my friend tell me sust 250 and deca durabolin,,it's that right?

been working out for 2 years now

please help me :)

First off, welcome to EF.

How old are ya bro? What does your diet look like? Diet and cardio is key to definition and cutting fat. Steroids won't get ya there. No matter how much test you run, if your diet isn't right, your not going to see the results you want. Lets start by posting up everything you eat on a regular basis. Give us a detailed time line bro. Also, post up your training routines. After we get that lined out, then we will discuss more about anabolics. Always remember, steroids don't replace hard work and dedication. I see many people these days that think they are miracle drugs, but they are not. When you take anabolic steroids and your not ready for them, you only set yourself up for disappointment and failure. So with that being said, please take the right steps and post up your age, diet, and training routines.

thankyou for u help....!!

I'm 28 y/o
work out 5 time a week
I'm eat clean

I'm not fat,

solid but I need more definitions

FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Its free. Give us diet details bro. (Cals, protein, fats, carbs)

Workout 5 times per week. What do you do? Check out my log in this forum. Post your diet and workout routines like I have in my log.

***On the anabolic side. Its better to stick with one compound for your first cycle. A sustanon only cycle would be good. Do you know anything about a PCT (post cycle therapy) bro?

PCT is what you run once you have completed your cycle of anabolics. it helps you recover and get everything back to normal. go to the PCT forum on here and read up on some things. educate yourself by reading.

Top Bottom