Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help help, anavar 1 cycle, got cold.

smallworld

Hi guys.
last saturday I started my anavar only cycle. I will take 30mg for 3 weeks and 40mg for 3 weeks.Total 6 weeks. (small dosage, I know)
Then I will run nolva for 4 weeks.
I also take creatine, tribulus, creatine, silymarin, udos oil and fish oil.

I started the cycle last saturday, Went to the gym on saturday and sunday, monday was rest day. On tuesday I got bonepains and cold, Im
afraid I wont be in the gym for another 4- 5 day or so.
So I have been taking anavar for 5 days now(have not taken it today, its early morning here) and only been twice to the gym!

My question is:
Should I lower my dosage to 20mg and continue my cyle?
After 5 days on anavar, my natural test level should be started to lower.
If I would need antibiotics the I would have to stop my cycle, right? (unlikely though, I think Im getting better)

Please those who now alot about anavar, can you help with this one??

how bad is this 'cold' if it is bad its worth stopping... just resting up a week or so and then jumpin in full speed.

if you are sick and cycle for 2 weeks you are basically just wasting the var which is too expensive to waste.

how bad is this 'cold' if it is bad its worth stopping... just resting up a week or so and then jumpin in full speed.

if you are sick and cycle for 2 weeks you are basically just wasting the var which is too expensive to waste.

Great points

Thanks for your comments guys.

I think I might gettin better,I might be ready for gym after 3 days or so. Im gonna take 20mg/day while Im not well, then go back to 30mg.
Gonna do few pushups every hour here home, so that the anavar wont be a total waste..:)

regards

Top Bottom