Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help appreciated, Need to drop weight within two months Clen and/or Primatine????????

blindside05

Im 21, currently fluctuating between around 215.

For a year and a half ive been training in MMA. However id be stronger and in a better position if i dropped weight classes. To do that id need to get down to 180-185.

There will be an impromptu tournament for the guys in my gym in about two months. So Id like to have dropped weight by then.

To do this I was told to try Primatine tabs 37.5mg pre workout for 2 weeks.

I was also told to take Clenbuterol starting at 50mcg/day for 2 weeks. With the Clenbuterol ive been told to take Benadryl on the same days before bed. However Ive read its better if i take ketotifen.

Do I do 2 weeks Primatine then 2 weeks Clen/Ben? Is there a better dosing plan?

Also Im having trouble finding a reliable site that sells Clenbuterol in pill form. Ive heard that the best is a bulgarian company called Sopharma? If so when you google Sopharma Clenbuterol and look up the images there are two different boxes that are seen one is blue and white with a pink stripe and the other is blue and white with the letters NIHFI. Are both legitimate?

I would appreciate all the advice and information yall can give me including reliable legitimate sites.

Thank you

Re: Help appreciated, Need to drop weight within two months Clen and/or Primatine????

Sopharma is legitimate, I've been using their stuff for a while. All of my boxes come in blue and white with the pink stripe. I believe NIHFI is legit too, haven't personally tried it myself though. Good luck.

Re: Help appreciated, Need to drop weight within two months Clen and/or Primatine????

i tried t3 at 100mcg ed and it really robs you of weight..

What do you think t4/t3?

What do you think t4/t3?

well ive heard it works very well but the risks are also significant. the thyroid gland isnt something i wanna be messing with at 21 years old. thats why im asking about primatene and clenbuterol...

thanks for the information. i appreciate it and any other info i get.

you're forgetting to add aspirin and caffeine with the primatene (ie. eca stack). stack those and shed the weight. some sites state 200mg caffeine and 81mgs aspirin. i just went from 81 to 325 on the asprin and it works a hell of alot better. btw, you should only be taking 2 tabs of the primatene as it contains 25mgs ephedra. i take the stack twice a day and it works wonders. but nothing can hang with clen in IMO. clen's the shit!

you're forgetting to add aspirin and caffeine with the primatene (ie. eca stack). stack those and shed the weight. some sites state 200mg caffeine and 81mgs aspirin. i just went from 81 to 325 on the asprin and it works a hell of alot better. btw, you should only be taking 2 tabs of the primatene as it contains 25mgs ephedra. i take the stack twice a day and it works wonders. but nothing can hang with clen in IMO. clen's the shit!

i was under the impression that the aspirin and caffeine dont do much. so i didnt need to take them?

a while back i tried bronkaid with caffeine and aspirin and felt like my throat and neck were stiff and tight....dunno what that was all about but it was very uncomfortable.

also do i need to take benadryl or ketotifen if i do the Clenbuterol?? or should i do primatene 2 weeks and clenbuterol 2 weeks?

also while I am 21 i have some unpaid tickets that will prevent me from renewing my Drivers License so is there some place online i can buy the primatene without submitting my DL?

Last edited:

I take clen alone for 2 weeks on and off. Eca in between. You can easily get bronkaid or primatene on amazon.

I sent this email to the trainer who got me interested in all this however he has yet to reply to my email so maybe yall can help.

Alright so Im definitely gonna do the Clenbuterol, and Primatene the thing is I have some tickets and cant go in to DPS to get a new license without having to deal with them. So do you know if anywhere online i can get primatene tabs without providing my drivers license or ID?

Also alot of people on forums have told me that T3 is completely safe if I do it gradually and wont mess up my natural thyroid production. My concern is that i will permanently mess up my thryoid gland but if your sure that it can be done safely ill get T3, or T4 whichever is safer. However ive also heard that it will destroy muscle and that to combat it you need to be anabolic steroids. I dont want to take steroids my dad did and hes did due to heart attack and strokes. On top of that its more of a gamble that i dont feel like taking. so is there a way to do T3 SAFELY WITHOUT STEROIDS? Would I need to do 3AD which you said isnt a steroid but a prohormone and then their PCT? That shit was pricey.
id like to get down to 180 im fluctuating around 215 right now. i also realise theres no magic pill you still have to eat well and workout.

thank you for your help i really do appreciate it.

.....bump for some more answers. ive got the cash in hand and once i get the concrete info i need ill be placing my order to get this weight loss under way finally!!!

Top Bottom