Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello All First Time poster

lbcmtony

Hope I can keep this short enough for people to keep reading

I am 34 year old male. 6'2 230 I dont know my body fat % but I would say I am about 20lbs (mid section mostlyover weight. I have been lifting on and off since I was 18. In the past 4 years I have been more off then on due to two surgeries. One on my knee, and one on my ankle from sports when I was younger. I have been in the gym for 12 months, been eating clean, ( def need better control with portion sizes though) and I am just not seeing the gains that I used to have. I am very experienced with AAS, but have not used since my mid 20's. For the past few years I just don't have the same lead in my pencil that I used to, and have known something is up. I asked my GP to test my test levels but of course I get the can you get an erection then your fine speech.

So I went to TRT Dr a month ago. I had full blood panel done, and everything came back great except for of course my test levels.

Test Tot is a 268
Test Free Serum 6.79

I sat down with the Dr and he said because of these levels I could get TRT. Not losing mid section fat and my recovery from exercise were tell tale signs. He prescribed 12 weeks worth of cyp 200 (1 shot a week) for test levels, and 12 weeks of decca 300 (1 a week which I didnt think made sense and questioned why I need since it will shut me down). His reasoning for the decca was because I am in pain a lot of days from the surgeries and just the impact of playing sports my whole life. So to make a long story short they gave me a price and I said GTFO and realized this is a new gimic for suckers.

I picked up 6 months worth of growth, plenty of test, eq and HCG. I dont know why I got the Eq I really do no want to use it. I am looking for suggestions on how to run this. I was thinking of running 2 ius a day (soon as I wake up) for the first month then 3 ius a day ( same thing) for the next 5 months. I am trying to avoid sides as much as possible. Hoping at my age 3 iu's wont have much sides

The test is where I am iffy on. So I am not sure how I should run. I have been searching the net and its hard to get advice from people who actually know what there talking about. I would really appreciate any feedback especially form the olde gentleman.

I am looking to run this with the least amount of sides as possible. Whats most important to me is increased libido, better recovery from lifting. I know between the HGH and test I can lean out have a nice pump as long as I keep my diet clean.

Thanks everybody for taking the time its greatly appreciated.

Your doc scripted deca? Hmmph.

What type of test did you buy? How long are you wanted everything to last? Are you looking at other docs eventually to get you on TRT and when?

I am not even sure I would call this a Dr. Obviously he went to med school but he seems like some putz who is a front for the sales guys trying to bang you over the head once they prescribe you something. If I am having libido problems why would he prescribe decca which can really shut me down.

No one used the word prescribed I am just assuming that since I have low test levels and in order for this to be legit they would need to prescribe.

I have 5 bottles of 200 mg Test E. I wanted to run my own thing for 6 months and have my panel done every couple of months. I am not looking to go overboard at all. I was thinking at most making my way up to 300 mg a week. I am just not sure how long to run for what kind of pct should i do.

find a different doc

where do you live? someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

we do have a hrt forum on here as well that is worth reading.. tons of great info

I am in NYC. I now realize these SPA/HRT Dr's are popping up every 5 blocks in the city. My company just switched to Qualcare insurance, and there list of endo docs is pitiful, and the ones that do accept my insurance have a ton of negative reviews. After making my purchase I would think I am kinda on my own now.

find a different doc

where do you live? someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

we do have a hrt forum on here as well that is worth reading.. tons of great info

Am I blind?

I do not see anything labeled HRT forum, or is it the health forum?

Should i take this post and put it in there?

deca will shut you down, but so will test. if you do go on test you will be on for life. is this what you want to do? also keep in mind your issues can be corrected by getting healthy and chaning your lifestyle.

exericse + diet. HRT should be a last resort.. your doctor is trying to game the system and has little regard to your long term health or well being. i would not trust any doc who puts you on deca for pain.. deca is NOT a painkiller so it won't do anything for your injuries and it could really mess up your libido, cause gyno, cause your progesterone to rise. many problems with it.

hope this helps.. YOU need to do your research, cannot trust what docs give you.

My sex drive has been in the toilet for 5 plus years. I have been in the gym for a year now. Granted because of my injuries I just started doing solid cardio 2 months ago, and my diet is clean, but not perfect.

My recovery from playing basketball is 2-3 days. That is not normal. How can my test levels increase through diet and exercise if I have been doing this for a year now and getting the same results. The recovery is killing me bc I cant get to that next level in training.

Top Bottom