Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever eaten Kobe beef?

mountain muscle said:
Wondering why you think there is no such thing as kobe beef...
There is only Tajima beef. Any thing else is just reg damn beef. You can call it what every you like. call it kobe for all I give a damn. to me there is Tajima beef
and reg beef.

needtogetaas said:
They changed the name when it went main stream. Original name was not kobe
beef. Dig a little deeper into the history of it then get back to me.

You just said it is kobe. Who fucking cares if they changed the name? Do people still go around calling animals by their latin name? Great white shark, or carcharodon carcharias? Same shit.

yep...alot of the kobe beef you see now a days is not the real deal.

unless it's a really high end restaurant, you're probably not getting the real, from japan, kobe beef.

restaurant up in boca i used to go to alot charges 300 bucks for a kobe steak. old boss had it and says it was overrated.

i've had the actual kobe beef when i was japan, shit was very good.

but a fillet does the trick for me

jnevin said:
You just said it is kobe. Who fucking cares if they changed the name? Do people still go around calling animals by their latin name? Great white shark, or carcharodon carcharias? Same shit.

don't even get me started on the friggin' french trying to sue for the exclusive rights to the name champagne. . .f00kin' french. . .

digimon7068 said:
don't even get me started on the friggin' french trying to sue for the exclusive rights to the name champagne. . .f00kin' french. . .

Well champagne is fronch. Anything else is sparkling wine.

jnevin said:
Well champagne is fronch. Anything else is sparkling wine.

yeah and the only REAL africans are those that were BORN IN AFRICA. . .ernie els is african. . .tiger woods is not. . .however. . .

Top Bottom