Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno issues whilst on cycle.

leggett999

Hi everyone,
I am 3 wks into a blended injectable of Masteron 65mg,Test prop 65mg and Tren acetate 70mg cycle.Using 1ml EOD.
I am also taking 50 mg of arimidex to counteract my gyno.However it doesnt seem to be doing a great deal.I also have to hand Nolva and Clomid.Should I change to something else,increase my dosag eof Adex ?

All help is greatly appreciated

progesterone gyno you will need some dostinex

dostinex or cabar.
i would go with dostinex if i where you, you could as well try with a OTC product but how effective that would be i do not know.

and since arimidex inhibits aromatasion of test to estrogene,as C.K said i would also go with progesterone or prolactin gyno

forma has worked great for some one bottle never seems to last me longer then 2 weeks though I run my dost .5 mgs m/w/f easy to remember and never miss a day

Letrozole will cut out all of your estrogen....that's not a good thing bc estrogen(some) is needed for growth but when ur getting gyno that's not the type of growth you want. So you need to stop you plans and take a new plan of attack and get what you can and do what you can to stop your gyno issue before you move forward with anything else. Also are you 100% sure that the compounds you are taking is really what you think it is? How secure are you with your source and in the coumpound and would you bet your life on it?......bc that is what you are reaqlly doing is you are betting your life that the source and compounds are both on the up and up. I hope you find your balance and get your issue under control.

I wish you nothing but good health.

I am also taking 50 mg of arimidex to counteract my gyno.

Please tell me thats a typo. If your actually taking 50mg of arimedex my guess is your in for a world of hurt.

Hi everyone,
I am 3 wks into a blended injectable of Masteron 65mg,Test prop 65mg and Tren acetate 70mg cycle.Using 1ml EOD.
I am also taking 50 mg of arimidex to counteract my gyno.However it doesnt seem to be doing a great deal.I also have to hand Nolva and Clomid.Should I change to something else,increase my dosag eof Adex ?

All help is greatly appreciated

I would bet your gyno is from your TREN if you already taking an AI like ARIMIDEX.
You may need some DOSTINEX or BROMOCRIPTINE.

Top Bottom