Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going from PH to AS

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
First the Stats;
Male
6’2”
226 Pounds
17% Body Fat
Consuming about 3300 calories a day including 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight which I try to get down with 4 meals and 4 protein shakes.
A little about me;
I have been weight training for 17 years without a break. As getting into the gym marked a point in my life that I chose to “clean up”, I didn’t even consider PED’s for the first 10 years. I then tried Halo as it was going around my gym and cycled it 2 or 3 times a year for 4-6 weeks for 3 years along with a basic OTC PCT. I saw some gains, but nothing unbelievable. I picked up a bottle of Halo this past year to cycle during my summer diet and began researching things for myself. I have decided to try AS because it looks like I’ll get better results with less strain on my system.
My goal is to put on 30 pounds of quality muscle without getting too smooth before dieting again next spring. I am currently using periodization in the gym for the first time and am lifting 2 days on 1 day off, lower body/upper body with 20 minutes of cardio and abs on my days off.
My last PH cycle that I am doing now is;
Halo 50/50/50/75/75/75
Epi 20/20/20/30/30/30
HCGenerate 5/5/5/5/5/5
CEL Cycle Assist throughout cycle and PCT

PCT
Nolva (using up my supply)
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed Combo

So, I have a couple of questions.
Should I approach AS as a first timer with something like Test E for 10 weeks followed by a PCT and see how it goes, or should I consider something more advanced due to my PH use?
Are the HCGenerate, Cycle Assist, and the PCT with, Clomid replacing the Nolva, things I should consider standard on every cycle?
I have really enjoyed my research on Elite Fitness and continue to study the AS Cycle e-book I purchased.
Thanks in advance.

First the Stats;
Male
6’2”
226 Pounds
17% Body Fat
Consuming about 3300 calories a day including 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight which I try to get down with 4 meals and 4 protein shakes.
A little about me;
I have been weight training for 17 years without a break. As getting into the gym marked a point in my life that I chose to “clean up”, I didn’t even consider PED’s for the first 10 years. I then tried Halo as it was going around my gym and cycled it 2 or 3 times a year for 4-6 weeks for 3 years along with a basic OTC PCT. I saw some gains, but nothing unbelievable. I picked up a bottle of Halo this past year to cycle during my summer diet and began researching things for myself. I have decided to try AS because it looks like I’ll get better results with less strain on my system.
My goal is to put on 30 pounds of quality muscle without getting too smooth before dieting again next spring. I am currently using periodization in the gym for the first time and am lifting 2 days on 1 day off, lower body/upper body with 20 minutes of cardio and abs on my days off.
My last PH cycle that I am doing now is;
Halo 50/50/50/75/75/75
Epi 20/20/20/30/30/30
HCGenerate 5/5/5/5/5/5
CEL Cycle Assist throughout cycle and PCT

PCT
Nolva (using up my supply)
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed Combo

So, I have a couple of questions.
Should I approach AS as a first timer with something like Test E for 10 weeks followed by a PCT and see how it goes, or should I consider something more advanced due to my PH use?
Are the HCGenerate, Cycle Assist, and the PCT with, Clomid replacing the Nolva, things I should consider standard on every cycle?
I have really enjoyed my research on Elite Fitness and continue to study the AS Cycle e-book I purchased.
Thanks in advance.

even though you have ran a few ph cycles, i would still keep your first test cycle simple because its an entirely different concept man... you could run test e with an oral kickstart... run it 12 weeks... beast or dbol would be a good kickstart for the gains you are wanting... don't expect to get 30 lbs. in one cycle though... anytime you are running an oral you will be wanting to use n2guard... pct is standard... clomid, unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol... ostarine is always a nice addition as well... hcg or hcgernate is highly recommended to prevent on cycle shutdown and you will want to at the very least, have an AI on hand... I prefer aromasin but that's up to you... keep it simple at first bro...

Thank you for the straight advise. I have 10 weeks after my PCT so I will be stocking up on supplies. I guess the best thing will be to examine the gains I make on my first real cycle, and make note of any sides. I will then use the AS Cycle e-book to get an idea of my next cycle and post it for feed back. I'm excited to feel how my training will be. Thanx again

Honestly those PH cycles have been mild AAS cycles,,,EPI and HDROL are just designer orals.
You should be able to do a 400-500mg TEST ENAN or CYP without much trouble (with an AI) and
make some great gains.

Cool, thanx. So that will be 250 mg of Test e or cyp twice a week. If I choose to do an oral kick start like Beastrol how long should that last. And I assume I keep the AI on hand in case of any nipple sensitivity issues.

I've ran a few PH cycles myself and still haven't had the fortune to use "real" AS, but I figured I'd still just start with 350mg of test. About 7 or 8 years ago, I ran 1-test and 4-ad. "pro-hormones". It was even transdermal. It was my first AAS of any kind, but man was that some strong stuff. I don't think they make anything with that kind of power anymore, but assuming real test is on the same level of 1-test... I don't think it'd be ideal to start out at 500mg a week if you are getting decent quality.

Cool, thanx. So that will be 250 mg of Test e or cyp twice a week. If I choose to do an oral kick start like Beastrol how long should that last. And I assume I keep the AI on hand in case of any nipple sensitivity issues.

if you kick with beast, it would be the first 4 weeks of the cycle... you are correct in your assumption about the ai...

You'll wonder why you ever messed around with stuff like PH's. It's a wise move.

I will def document the size gains. I really have my training and diet together so it should be alot of fun. Thanx to everyone who replied.

Top Bottom