Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using test E with 1 oral

my favorite oral is going to be VAR every time

you can try an oral with it or you can just do another injectable don't complicate things

whatever you decide just make sure you use n2guard with it

Hi I’m 50 years old, 210 pounds and 5’10’’
I took about six years away from using steroids but now I’m back
I’m interested in using some testosterone with some anavar.
What would you recommend I use along with 400 milligrams a week of testosterone E for 12 weeks?
My initial plan was using anavar first 5 weeks and then winstrol the last 4 weeks at 50mgs each per day.
Would this work for a recomp stack?
I like drol

forget the orals.. dont put that kind of strain on yourself.. for recomp, go with test along with the sarms s23 and ac262.. you will have a far better experience and get better results.. check out RCS for the best quality sarms

Your plan with Test E at 400mg/week for 12 weeks sounds solid. Starting with Anavar for the first 5 weeks and then switching to Winstrol for the last 4 weeks at 50mg each per day should work well for a recomp stack. Anavar is great for maintaining lean muscle while cutting, and Winstrol will help with muscle hardness and strength towards the end of your cycle.

In case you’re still looking for more info or options, I found some popular steroids for sale at fitnflexed.com. They have a range of products that might fit your needs. Just keep an eye on your liver health, especially with oral steroids.

Top Bottom