Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking Yankees!!... I have a solution.

quote:
"im still fuckin shaking.. i cant believe we did it again...scotty with that homer in the 9th to tie it and fonzie with the single to left scoring knobby. "

LMAO!!! scotty, fonzie and knobby.

it doesn't matter to me who wins, but all i have to say is i think the d-back's manager is on ghb.

super girl, i think your orgasm may be premature. i do think the yanks will win, but in 7. UNLESS, that idiot manager of d-backs pulls randy johnson in like the 6th or 7th inning like he did with schilling.
then your wetness will be right on time baby.

I HEARD THAT GUY, KIM WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH TODAY. JUST TOO BAD. I HOPE HE DOESNT GO THROUGH WITH IT. HEHEHE!!!!!!ANYWAYS I JUST WOKE UP AND CANT BELIEVE LAST NIGHT REALLY HAPPENED. IM SO PROUD OF OUR YANKEES. ONE MORE BABEE AND WE'LL SEE U AT THE PARADE.....GO YANKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

~~AARON

:( GUNNA MISS PAULIE IN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I said the Yankees in 6, so let's go Yanks.:)

The baseball Gods are smiling, and everything is OK.:) :angel:

Although the yanks are the greatest champions in baseball----I must say something smells fishy down in the bronx. A 22 year so-called closer serving up meatballs to lose 2 games in a row comes off alittle strange to me. Is the fix in for the good of the country? We will never know but if this goes 7 and ends like the last 2 games then you call it. If johnson holds the yanks for under 3-4 runs and doesn't pitch a complete game? And if Schilling pitches game 7(if there is one) and holds the yanks to under 3-4 runs and also doesn't pitch the complete game then my question will be answered. Throw all the pitch counts out now. For the next 2 games, the pitch count does not exist. If the announces try to play up pitch count and one of these guys get pulled, then the fix is diff--in.---------------You have to hand it to the yanks though--they do know how to win.

I dont get why people are raggin on Brenly. The only reason they are even in the series period, is due to him. He truly manages this team. Gets any run he can. Gets the most out of what he has. The diamondbacks are completley outmanned everywhere, and are making this a great series, and truly could have already won it by now. Brenly has done a fine job. It has nothing whatsoever to do with managing. You can question the call with schilling in game 4 but thats about it.

Top Bottom