Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck...now i have to root for the celtics.

calveless wonder said:
the fact i was rooting for the celtics over the cavs and detroit tells me something.

i HATE the cavs and for some reason i've never liked the pistons(except when they played the lakers in 04).

i guess they're really the lesser of evils. KG deserves a ring for all the crappy teams he had to deal with in minnesota. especially as a result of that fuckin joe smith debacle.
god, that was the biggest disaster i have ever seen. way to fuck your franchise over a crappy ass player

i really wish they won it when they had cassel and spree

I think that Kevin McHale intentionally screwed them for the Celtics! they say your blood runs green when you win here.

MightyMouse69 said:
I think that Kevin McHale intentionally screwed them for the Celtics! they say your blood runs green when you win here.

thats what i said about the lakers memphis trade and the minnesota and boston trades.

fuckin bullshit.

kevin mchale sucks my nuts. and so does jerry west. look at that fuckin asshat tonight awarding the western conference trophy. yeah, you should be since you fuckin GAVE IT TO THEM by giving away gasol for nothing

Top Bottom