Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

watching this series was like playing against the celtics in nba2k11; i expected every 3 from allen or pierce to go in, especially during critical times.

Everyone on the heat is a choker except d-wade, and he hasn't hit a game winner this season. The celtics have so much playoff poise it's actually sickening.

the celtics will beat them in 5 or 6, and i can't wait because it will shut up all my retarded bandwagon heat fans who have talked shit this entire season. "we don't even need to play the season etc"

the layoff will actually help the celtics. They've been good with their current team after long layoffs record wise.
:)
:):):):)

shoutout to redshirt also :)

great 3OT game in the OKC/Memphis series..

i still don't get why westbrook gets so many last second shots..especially since he can't seem to make them. durant is 100x better.

what the fuck.

bullshit turnovers. bad shot selection. i've never seen so many awful passes in crunch time. handle the fucking ball.

heat will walk threw the bulls. mark it down.. my opinion anyways

bulls dont have enough scoring threats..

Bulls have a superior interior presence. Heat will have their hands full.

If the Celtics were playing at anywhere near full capacity, they would be on their way to Chicago.

Bulls have a superior interior presence. Heat will have their hands full.

If the Celtics were playing at anywhere near full capacity, they would be on their way to Chicago.

hope the bulls can pull it off. they have depth, size and good team defense. rose will give them fits.

they need to stay healthy. homecourt will work in their favor, but i cant' say i'm 100% confident that they'll win

Top Bottom