Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

celts will win this series but they are washed up..their run is over..celts are no where near as good as they were couple of years ago

Stop trolling lambruh, seriously.

No one in the world thought it'd come down to the wire with no amare or billups. Melo almost beat the celtics by himself

I'm excited to see what playoff basketball will be like in the garden again. We need both amare and billups though, Roger mason jr and bill walker can't be our 3rd and 4th options down the stretch.

And don't think celtics fans weren't shitting their pants throughout both games

So were just going to sit back and watch you write paragraphs hyping up the Knicks/Jets this and that, then comes time to lose and everyone must be silent??

Sorry that's not the way it works

You reap what you sow

Stop trolling lambruh, seriously.

No one in the world thought it'd come down to the wire with no amare or billups. Melo almost beat the celtics by himself

I'm excited to see what playoff basketball will be like in the garden again. We need both amare and billups though, Roger mason jr and bill walker can't be our 3rd and 4th options down the stretch.

And don't think celtics fans weren't shitting their pants throughout both games

Bc CW knows I was lol

Never said the Knicks would win a chip this year. Said they could beat the heat and give the celtics a good series. I also said they could potentially cause problems for any team because of their 3 best players. Considering Chauncey got hurt with a minute left last game and amare only played a quarter today, I would say last possession type games in Boston would support that notion.

knicks néed to take care of bsiness at home but i think it they're healthy they will.

welp injuries are apart of the game on both sides and like I said off the rip it doesn't help that Donny just washed 4 straight seasons for two star players who are prone to them.

They are part of the game. But that doesn't give you the right to pump your chest like you were right all along.

Melo isn't injury prone, and stat has played more games than wade or bosh in each of the last 3 years. His knee was the concern, back spasms can happen to anyone.

It's unfortunate and they lost, but it doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick. Not even Celtics are doing that because they know they were fortunate.

If lebron had been lost for a few games last year in the playoffs you think I would have been like "wow the cavs suck. Lebron sucks". Anyone who is a legit sports fan doesn't want to see a team win as a result of injuries

You really are the ultimate troll/hater. Instead of Acknowledgjng that Melo played out of his mind until he was literally tripled teamed every play, you try to reinforce your point about it being a bad trade. The Knicks could win a championship and the first thing out of your mouth would be "they won't win it next year"

Certified hater

If you wouldn't put your teams on such outrageous pedestals and constantly make unnecessary claims that people "don't know what they're talking about" "don't know sports", then perhaps you wouldn't constantly get this conclusion.

It's the same CW crash and burn sports rollercoaster , different sport, different team, same result.

Top Bottom