Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

We'll see how good Doc's decision to quit on homecourt was (they were never getting #1, talking about #2 seed) since Miami's home court advantage has been pretty much nonexistent. If Boston can win 1 of the first 2 I'd say they win the series easily. Time will tell.. I don't want a huge layoff between series, but I would like the Heat to play some more games.

We'll see how good Doc's decision to quit on homecourt was (they were never getting #1, talking about #2 seed) since Miami's home court advantage has been pretty much nonexistent. If Boston can win 1 of the first 2 I'd say they win the series easily. Time will tell.. I don't want a huge layoff between series, but I would like the Heat to play some more games.

Watching this series was like playing against the celtics in NBA2k11; i expected every 3 from Allen or Pierce to go in, especially during critical times.

Everyone on the heat is a choker except d-wade, and he hasn't hit a game winner this season. The celtics have so much playoff poise it's actually sickening.

the celtics will beat them in 5 or 6, and i can't wait because it will shut up all my retarded bandwagon heat fans who have talked shit this entire season. "We don't even need to play the season etc"

The layoff will actually help the celtics. they've been good with their current team after long layoffs record wise.

I went into the playoffs thinking Celts winning it all.

Seeing Miami clicking now, it's scary.

Miami in 6-7

and lol @ cdub guaranteeing yet ANOTHER prediction... same ole same ole :rolleyes:

I went into the playoffs thinking Celts winning it all.

Seeing Miami clicking now, it's scary.

Miami in 6-7

and lol @ cdub guaranteeing yet ANOTHER prediction... same ole same ole :rolleyes:
sixers are a gutty team, and i expected them to play tough but to see miami click against them doesn't really sell me that much. they have been horrific in crunch time all year.

I watched a Lebron, Wally, Ben, West, Z take the prime 08 celts to the final seconds of a game 7

Then last year to 6

I don't think the Celts got the legs to keep up with both Wade + Bron in a 7 game series, they barely did with LBJ and scrubs in past.

Doc Rivers is a great coach, but Thibs was the mastermind and built the schemes to stop Lebron. Lets see if. Doc can adapt to stopping him + Wade. Bosh and KG are a wash and reg season means shit

Rondo > Bibby
Allen < Wade
Pierce < LBJ
KG = Bosh
JO < Haslem (If he plays), otherwise JO> Z, etc
Bench > Bench
Doc > Spoelstra

I see Lebron and Wade keeping Ray/Pierce numbers in check, when that happens: Who's going to pad all the points, Rondo with his jumper + KG?...... Wade + Bron will get theirs no matter what

I said last yr Lebron wouldn't lose to the Celts again in the post season, will he really have it in em to lose 3 in a row?

Top Bottom