Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

celts will win this series but they are washed up..their run is over..celts are no where near as good as they were couple of years ago
Are they as good? No, but I wouldn't say washed up. This is still a very good team. Pierce can still take over games, Ray will always be able to drop 3's, Rondo played out of his mind tonight, and KG wasn't dominating, but solid.

It's the same CW crash and burn sports rollercoaster , different sport, different team, same result.

made me roflmao

Kinda a treat for the Celts in the 1st round this year..good team, not deep enough, but enough talent to keep things close in games (no blowouts) and keep them focused.
Those past playoff runs of going 6-7 games with Atlanta or Chicago in the 1st round were a killer, and now that the C's are even older this is much better. Kudos to the Knicks though for scrapping though, def fun basketball to watch unlike alot of the reg season I watched. (Brutal watching an aging team try to coast into the playoffs)
If the C's win it all I'd be suprised, but I gotta stand behind them.

One more thing is Cdub.... my boy, you do realize Donald Stern HATES the Celtics, so we get no special treatment either. Glad to see thee knicks competitive again though.

IDK why but I've been beating my meat to the Bruins lately, fucking Stanley cup playoffs are insane. Haven't really been into the B's for almost 15+ years up until a bit of last year and all of this season. (pipe dream they can win the cup but whatev, life as a Jets/Bruins fan)

made me roflmao

Kinda a treat for the Celts in the 1st round this year..good team, not deep enough, but enough talent to keep things close in games (no blowouts) and keep them focused.
Those past playoff runs of going 6-7 games with Atlanta or Chicago in the 1st round were a killer, and now that the C's are even older this is much better. Kudos to the Knicks though for scrapping though, def fun basketball to watch unlike alot of the reg season I watched. (Brutal watching an aging team try to coast into the playoffs)
If the C's win it all I'd be suprised, but I gotta stand behind them.

One more thing is Cdub.... my boy, you do realize Donald Stern HATES the Celtics, so we get no special treatment either. Glad to see thee knicks competitive again though.

IDK why but I've been beating my meat to the Bruins lately, fucking Stanley cup playoffs are insane. Haven't really been into the B's for almost 15+ years up until a bit of last year and all of this season. (pipe dream they can win the cup but whatev, life as a Jets/Bruins fan)

A treat? Last night I was watching my Celts fight in a one possession game against a one-man team. I think a treat would be playing someone I wasn't worrying about til the last second. Lol. They're more than good enough for us.

I don't think the Knicks are better than us, but I don't think they're worse after the past couple games.

Long story short, I don't have my hopes up that this isn't going to go to games 6 or 7.

At least it's fun to watch.

how you gonna let pierce and allen get wide open threes all day?

amare should have just sat out and rested.. totally ineffective.

Top Bottom