Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

B's have totally dominated the sports scene now
People I'm talking to aren't even mentioning the C's, kinda like "yawn...wake me up if they get to the ECF"

I think it'll be an epic series.

Knicks are on a roll. Where are all those melo haters now?
I can tell you have not watched them play recently
celtics won't win that easily

the series will go 6 games, regardless of who wins.
but just watch. you wont be right in this one. At least 6 games and I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks pull a stunner.

sweepn.png

you should take a philosophy class or study it on your own.

just because any retard guesses a specific outcome, doesn't mean their reasoning for it was correct. You had no idea the first two games were going to be that close or that billups would miss the series and amare would play at 50% for 2 games, and miss 3/4ths of another game.

that's like a lottery winner saying "I knew these were the numbers all along"

predicting sports is just like winning the lottery? So I have a over/under chance to win $55mill tonight bro? +3 spreads on pick 5?

Do you think people would rub it in your face if you wouldn't belittle their predictions and write a paragraph guaranteeing yours? Or belittle their sports knowledgew with the ad homs? Think about it

lolololo I don't feel sorry for you at all, the "you''re so mean" "but what ifs", doesn't phase me. You walk right into this shit

S

W

E

P

T

Top Bottom