Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

I dont know who I want to lose more.
i understand there are a lot of boston haters, but you should be openly cheering for the celtics here. the heat are the least likable team in the nba. not to mention assuming the bulls don't choke against the hawks, the celts are a much better match up than miami.

this could be a possible sweep.

Celts are getting absolutely dominated in the 4th quarter, they just look old

so much for Wade and Bron being "iffy jump shooters".. completely roasting the Boston from midradge and the arc

this could be a possible sweep.

Celts are getting completely dominated in the 4th quarter, they just look old

so much for Wade and Bron "not having a jumpshot"

Dunno about a sweep. But I agree with everything else you're saying. Celtics look old as fuck right now. All their clutchness and timely buckets are nowhere to be found

Let's see if the Boston garden regenerates them a bit.

Boston's gotta take it 1 game at a time. Win Game 3 and get some momentum going. Rondo is killing me. Pretty nonexistent for most of the game, and then finally turned it on after the Celtics missed like 200 shots in a row.

I'm pretty irritated, but it was nice to see KG have a solid game.

Unrelated, did anybody just hear the singing of the national anthem before the Bulls game? because I've never laughed at the singing of our national anthem until right now. Please tell me somebody else just witnessed this, it sounded like a joke.

lakers are getting bum rushed by the mavs on their home court.. im hurt

Top Bottom