Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go....Celtics vs Knicks playoff series

Celtics took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season.. yeah the regular season isn't the playoffs, but the match ups are the same for the playmakers.

The fact that the Heat have no bench at all is going to bite them in the ass.. not to mention with how Rondo is playing I see him destroying Bibby. He's too old/slow and could never D up anyways.

As for stopping LeBron.. it doesn't matter if no one else can score. LeBron had big games against Boston in their losses, the problem was zero bench production. And that hasn't changed.

in 2008, Lebron not only didn't have a bench, he didn't have starters.

West
Wally
Z
Ben

None of em start now, 3/4 going/already into retirement

7 games

What does '08 have to do with this year? Especially when Boston has already proven they are able to beat LeBron and bums (Cavs) and LeBron/Wade/Bosh (Heat)

I'm not going to make any bold predictions or say Boston will run over Miami, but I do think they win this series.

difference is

heat = no bench
bosh = pussy, who big baby and KG will dominate (although KG is definitely a fake tough guy. still not as pussy as bosh)
everyone but dwade = choker
nearly everyone on the celtics = clutch in the playoffs

Celtics have both good 1 on 1 defenders and team defense. They're force the heat to become a jump shooting team, and wade and lebron are both iffy at BEST as jump shooters.

Damn I hate Boston! Heat will be lucky to win 2 games.

Lebron should've gone to Chicago. Lebron + D Rose > Lebron + D Wade

Even better question these days - what's on Dwight Howard's mind? Doesnt look like theyll make it past Atlanta.

Even better question these days - what's on Dwight Howard's mind? Doesnt look like theyll make it past Atlanta.
all it's going to take is a couple "i might test the market" comments before orlando goes into full panic mode at the thought of losing him for nothing. howard and the magic will be next seasons melo/nuggets.

Top Bottom