Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fuck...now i have to root for the celtics.

calveless wonder

GOD damn it. this is why i wanted the spurs to fuckin lose to new orleans.

they would have put up a much better fight than these old, slow fucknut spurs.
they matched up wayyyyyyyy better than them.

i think the celtics can beat them though!

I wouldn't midn if the celtics won. i :heart: doc rivers from his days as a knick player and i've always been a KG and ray allen fan.

the lakers though. fuck them

both the celtics and the lakers were the benefit of GIVE AWAY trades from opposing GM's who happened to be close to the organizations. Danny ainge and Jerry west in respective cases. such bullshit.

the NBA should be allowed to veto trades like that

MightyMouse69 said:
Celtics are definitely a likeable team. Doc Rivers kid transferred to G-Town I think today? (or from)

it's the fact that they're from boston that pisses me off.

other than that, i'd have been rooting for them the whole time

calveless wonder said:
it's the fact that they're from boston that pisses me off.

other than that, i'd have been rooting for them the whole time

I wish I was around during the Bill Russell days, what a dynasty.

Dr. J went to my college!

calveless wonder said:
so did marcus camby lol

I was there during the Camby days, there was a guy that graduated named Lou Roe who should of made it in the NBA dude was awesome.

the fact i was rooting for the celtics over the cavs and detroit tells me something.

i HATE the cavs and for some reason i've never liked the pistons(except when they played the lakers in 04).

i guess they're really the lesser of evils. KG deserves a ring for all the crappy teams he had to deal with in minnesota. especially as a result of that fuckin joe smith debacle.
god, that was the biggest disaster i have ever seen. way to fuck your franchise over a crappy ass player

i really wish they won it when they had cassel and spree

Top Bottom