Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol Review

Hyooj

Good evening friends. Just wanted to give a little feedback on this product, but first, I would like to share my previous experience.

I did a test only cycle almost a year ago. It was your normal 500mg/week, 10 week cycle of test. I was running arimidex throughout the cycle. I ran it at approximately .5mg eod. After two weeks, I noticed my nipples were getting puffy, terribly itchy, and very soft,, and I began to feel a hard bump under my nipple. It was pretty annoying, especially the fact that I couldn't even wear tight shirts in fear of looking like I had bitch tits. For the next couple months, I'd continue to increase my arimidex, taking advice from people on this forum, as well as our friends from other sites, until I was at 1g/day. Thankfully, it never manifested into anything, and I went back to normal after my cycle was done, but it was pretty annoying and worrisome. Especially considering that arimidex seemed to dry out my joints pretty bad. May have even hurt some of my lifts.

Fast forward to my current cycle:

Weeks 1-4:20mg Beastdrol/day
Weeks 1-12: 500 mg Test/week
Weeks 9-14: 25mg Winny/day

I am also running the following: Forma Stanzol; Unleashed; N2G.

I am currently on my 8th week. I am doing 5 pumps of FS in the morning, and 5 at night. All I can say is that this experience is unbelievable. I have not had a single incident of puffy nips, no lumps, no itching, nothing. I feel awesome. My chest is tighter than ever. I don't have to deal with the joint pain that I suffered through when upping my arimidex doses. I wear my tight shirts with pride. This weekend I went to a bodybuilding competition as a spectator, and other people in attendance were asking me why I wasn't on stage!

I give it a 10/10 in every respect. Effectiveness, ease, and price (compare with the ridiculous price of arimidex or other AI inhibitors).

Amazing product. Thank you Needto. You came through again.

Good evening friends. Just wanted to give a little feedback on this product, but first, I would like to share my previous experience.

I did a test only cycle almost a year ago. It was your normal 500mg/week, 10 week cycle of test. I was running arimidex throughout the cycle. I ran it at approximately .5mg eod. After two weeks, I noticed my nipples were getting puffy, terribly itchy, and very soft,, and I began to feel a hard bump under my nipple. It was pretty annoying, especially the fact that I couldn't even wear tight shirts in fear of looking like I had bitch tits. For the next couple months, I'd continue to increase my arimidex, taking advice from people on this forum, as well as our friends from other sites, until I was at 1g/day. Thankfully, it never manifested into anything, and I went back to normal after my cycle was done, but it was pretty annoying and worrisome. Especially considering that arimidex seemed to dry out my joints pretty bad. May have even hurt some of my lifts.

I am currently on my 8th week. I am doing 5 pumps of FS in the morning, and 5 at night. All I can say is that this experience is unbelievable. I have not had a single incident of puffy nips, no lumps, no itching, nothing. I feel awesome. My chest is tighter than ever. I don't have to deal with the joint pain that I suffered through when upping my arimidex doses. I wear my tight shirts with pride. This weekend I went to a bodybuilding competition as a spectator, and other people in attendance were asking me why I wasn't on stage!

I give it a 10/10 in every respect. Effectiveness, ease, and price (compare with the ridiculous price of arimidex or other AI inhibitors).

Bro I am good at my job and designing products like this is just one of my jobs.. I also only use the best when making the products I design. People can say what ever the fuck they like but I know I am the best at everything I do and everything I create. That is not bragging thats just the damn frigging truth simple as that..

THank you for the good review and the kind words my friend. Its a honer and a privileged to create great products like this for all the people around the world who use them and beleive in me.

I have many many many many more products in the pipelines that cover so man different uses. Just know that if its stamped with a company logo from a company I own then its going to be the best damn product money can buy.. It will be something great in some kind of a way like every single thing I do, make, and say!!!!

Another outstandingly satisfied customer!!!! Now your job my friend is to tell everyone and there brother that you find that NTBM, and the companies I own and work with are the best. Tell the world about this product, show it to every friend you have and force them to understand just how damn good it is.. THen tell them about me. Tell them to contact me in some kind of a way and I will change there lives like I try to do for everyone around me..

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Is forma really gonna stop you from getting gyno if you run it with Tren or Deca ? Also does Forma make you lose water weight if you do test e

Is forma really gonna stop you from getting gyno if you run it with Tren or Deca ? Also does Forma make you lose water weight if you do test e

lmao@is it really gonna?

My good friend this depends on many things however these depending factors are the same for any ai.

Forma-stanzol is a powerful suicide aromatase inhibitor as well as a natural serm, a progesterone/prolactin reducer and a shbg inhibitor. these are just some of the things the product has in it and can do. The base of the product is a former drug known as letheron Tm and its now legally sold in this transdermal product.
Ye it will lower estrogen.. not just lower estrogen after its been created but literally lower the amount of estrogen your body is able to create my friend. Once the estrogen reducing bond is made it can not be undone like with aother AI's and at the same time it is lowering the amount of estrogen being made in your body its also blocking it from receptor sites.. NOw you tell me if thats some amazing stuff or not???

Can it work? yes it damn well can work and it can prevent gyno from forming well on a test/tren/ and or deca cycle unlike other ai's which have no effect on progesterone/ prolactin at all.

The product also lowers shbg which creates more free test in the body and unlike other serms that cause a drop in circulating IGF in the body forma-stanzol causes a parked rise in circulating IGF as high as 45% more...

Want to hear more??? At higher dosing levels the product starts to covert to a anabolic androgen that works much like primo does. How you like them apples? The product also pulls water out of the applacation site and then drives this water into the muscles. Giving you thiner skin and thicker muscles and veins. An effect brought on by the powerful transdermal horsechestnut seed extract that is in the product . I could go on and on my friend..

You will see many more people who up to this thread to attest to the effectiveness of the product bro. If you do not feel like waiting around you can do a google search on its name and see thousands of reviews all over the net.. THe product is no joke, its effective and yes at times and for many much more effective then any drug you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't find anyone that sell it in Europe. If it aint shipped from within Europe its almost impossible to get it through customs over here.

Bro I am good at my job and designing products like this is just one of my jobs.. I also only use the best when making the products I design. People can say what ever the fuck they like but I know I am the best at everything I do and everything I create. That is not bragging thats just the damn frigging truth simple as that..

THank you for the good review and the kind words my friend. Its a honer and a privileged to create great products like this for all the people around the world who use them and beleive in me.

I have many many many many more products in the pipelines that cover so man different uses. Just know that if its stamped with a company logo from a company I own then its going to be the best damn product money can buy.. It will be something great in some kind of a way like every single thing I do, make, and say!!!!

Another outstandingly satisfied customer!!!! Now your job my friend is to tell everyone and there brother that you find that NTBM, and the companies I own and work with are the best. Tell the world about this product, show it to every friend you have and force them to understand just how damn good it is.. THen tell them about me. Tell them to contact me in some kind of a way and I will change there lives like I try to do for everyone around me..

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

More products in the pipeline, huh? Got me curious. Care to elaborate?

Awesome Congrats bro. Forma and UNLEASHED is and outstanding stack. It's like Arimidex and Proviron without the sides. Soundslike you did everything right. Good job.

It blows that Forma will be banned soon. How much longer till this happens? I'm gonna need to stock up on this and beastdrol.

Forma has been in every one of my pcts, i also run it as part of a semi natty stack from time to time. No word yet on the ban

Top Bottom