Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol Review

I'm so regretful I've never taken advantage of this supplement - especially now, since I'm really experiencing some severe onset of prolactin and estrogen symptoms from my EQ/Test/Tren cycle with Dbol. Bloat, tender nipples, and the beginnings of tissue nodules are all materializing.

I hate using Adex because I feel it in my knees and elbows, and I just started Letro last week but I don't know if it's legit or potent - I just need something that will be dependable and will cure what ails me. The cycle is going so great right now, I don't want to A) Rely on Adex or Letro for the next couple months, and B) I don't want to have to decrease my dosages... so it would appear that using Forma would be best?

Since I am on an AAS cycle, a heavy one at that, and already exhibiting obvious signs of high estrogen levels and nipple tissue formation, should I go for Forma, and rub the full 10 pomp-per-day serving DIRECTLY on the nipples?

I'm a 53 year old male and have used formestane products for pct numerous times and finally had a hormone test done 2 weeks into my formastanzol pct (7 pumps twice a day). My total testosterone came in at 153! My e2 came in at 18 which is good but it will usually be low when T is that low. My point is 2 weeks into pct off of a 6 week cycle of 6-mdrol and Detmacrine and the formastane did NOT kick start my T production. I'm beginning to think any topical Forma or other natty pct's are BS for kick starting natural T production. Forma MAY be good suicide estrogen killers but the proof is they did NOTHING for post T level production. I am now on Dr prescribed Test Cyp and hcg. I've had it with the OTC so called PCT products!

Lol nice bump on a product no longer talked about here. Are you saying you were using forma for your pct only?

I'm debating picking up a bottle of this. Started transaderm and 3 days later noticed some itchy nips. I'm wondering if forma will help that out... Though I'm not opposed to the alternative route, I travel a lot and want my gear TSA Ok.

Top Bottom