Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football starts Sat. Sooners are gonna clean house

sh4dowf4lcon said:
The Horns have a solid team that will surprise some people this year...Our QB's are both solid Chance Mock is the starter and the back up is DYNO-MIGHT!!

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS YEAR OU WILL GET HAMMERED IN THE RED RIVER SHOOTOUT.

SF

Yeah, just like the past 3 years huh?

OKIE said:

Yeah, just like the past 3 years huh?

No, the last three years OU has owned Texas - no doubt about it. As for the current season, I just think Tx is a stronger team this season. October will be here soon, then we will see who is right.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

No, the last three years OU has owned Texas - no doubt about it. As for the current season, I just think Tx is a stronger team this season. October will be here soon, then we will see who is right.

I'll be there!!!

OKIE said:

I'll be there!!!

I'll definately be there...maybe we can hook up, I doubt if you have much fun this October, but I will be there in burnt orange screaming "OU SUCKS". Seriously, there is no greater college football rivalry than TX OU. I know some people think they have the greatest Rivalry (FLA, Fla ST is as close as it gets). But the last few years these two teams have been undefeated when they get together in October.

Should be the game of the year in the BIG 12. Too bad OU is not in the North instead of the South so we could play for BIG12 champshp every year. I mean really the BIG12 chmpionshp is in October when these two teams meet.

OU has a solid program and one hell of a coach. I really like Stoops, and his defense speaks for itself. OU has been a top team for a few years and this is a good rivalry. Hey, kudos to OU, but I am not going to give up on Mack just yet. Greg Davis? (TX OC) Now, that is another story...either beat OU and win the BIG12 or Greg Davis should be replaced at season end.

SF

sh4dowf4lcon said:

I'll definately be there...maybe we can hook up, I doubt if you have much fun this October, but I will be there in burnt orange screaming "OU SUCKS". Seriously, there is no greater college football rivalry than TX OU. I know some people think they have the greatest Rivalry (FLA, Fla ST is as close as it gets). But the last few years these two teams have been undefeated when they get together in October.

Should be the game of the year in the BIG 12. Too bad OU is not in the North instead of the South so we could play for BIG12 champshp every year. I mean really the BIG12 chmpionshp is in October when these two teams meet.

OU has a solid program and one hell of a coach. I really like Stoops, and his defense speaks for itself. OU has been a top team for a few years and this is a good rivalry. Hey, kudos to OU, but I am not going to give up on Mack just yet. Greg Davis? (TX OC) Now, that is another story...either beat OU and win the BIG12 or Greg Davis should be replaced at season end.

SF

I hear you bro. There is one rivalry that is better...OU/TX:D See you in Oct.

Top Bottom