Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football starts Sat. Sooners are gonna clean house

OU is a powerhouse. Can't wait to see the Red River Shootout could be the game of the year. Texas looked powerful in many different area yesterday. Second string QB Vince was filled with drive and pumped people up. Woke up Texas.

MsBeverlyHills said:

& playing my team-- the gators next wk...hopefully we'll have one QB picked out by then... LOL!!

Yeah, you might be changing qbs a few times in the game after the canes defense gets done with you. I only hope our qb performs ok in his former environment.

slick-- I dont think Brock ever started for Florida...do you get the games televised in Melbourne??? I have to get digital cable to see any rugby matches down there (luckily-- my fav bar shows em).

Kansas State could end up dominating.... Roberson & Sproles are playmakers

Oklahoma & Texas are powerhouses too, the Big 12 is easily the best conference in the NCAA

MsBeverlyHills said:
slick-- I dont think Brock ever started for Florida...do you get the games televised in Melbourne??? I have to get digital cable to see any rugby matches down there (luckily-- my fav bar shows em).

Nah, I won't get to see any of the games. I'll have to rely on stats and internet radio.

Brock didn't start at Florida, but he did play plenty and everyone is well aware he transferred to Miami, is all I meant. :)

The Horns have a solid team that will surprise some people this year...Our QB's are both solid Chance Mock is the starter and the back up is DYNO-MIGHT!!

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS YEAR OU WILL GET HAMMERED IN THE RED RIVER SHOOTOUT.

SF

Kansas State ahs Texas and OK in the same month. Not a chnace in hell.

Top Bottom