Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Pin cycle

Fair call on the Red Bull. I knew it was an indulgence. I can swap it for an espresso.

Shows = my work... High intensity acrobatic/wushu/stunt shows 8 - 12 times a week. I work in a circus.

Where do I train? The circus I work at. The warmup area has equipment.
Pre show involves a quick intense cardio warmup + 45 min of kicks, jumps and martial arts weapons drills.
Post show usually 45min to 1 hour of lifting combined with core, fitball, and pilates exercises + stretching

I feel the banana's and berries keep my glycogen levels up during the shows. Last thing I want is to feel fatigued while going for a roundoff backsault over someone elses sword.

I think I have to be clear here that I'm not aiming to gain mass or even get BF down to single digits with this cycle.
My goals are not those of a bodybuilder though I tip my hat to the subcultures relentless determination and appreciate the advice of those more experienced with pushing the human form to new extremes.

My reason for the cycle is I enjoy the increased strength in my work. I recover quicker, can jump higher, DO enjoy lifting heavier. I feel strong and fast and enjoy bringing that to my character on the stage.
Life's too short to be average.

Cheers for your advice.

I gotta admit, that sounds like a pretty freakin' cool job!

And agreed 100% on not being average...

I see what you mean with the goals for the cycle, you obviously can't be too heavy for your performances...

Tighten up your diet & you should be GTG, I like the fact that you have a lot of core exercises, stretching, etc in your routine....Almost everyone neglects this type of training thinking they can more 9 tons of iron around...

Read this:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

~EZ

Top Bottom