Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Pin cycle

Cirque

6 previous oral cycles, var, epistane, oxo-11 etc. w. nolva pct.

This time:

1-10: test enanthate 200mg 2 x week
1/2/3/4-12: anavar 20/30/40 then 50mg ED
2-10: hcg 250iu 3 x week + Cordyceps @ 2g ED
4-10: aromasin 15mg ED
13-15: pct = nolva 20mg ED

critiques?

sweet i guess that'll be fine then.

just to not the test is quite low as I really have to keep size down. Test is included for the added strength/composition/wellbeing

What is your age, ht, wt, BF%, diet, training split?

~EZ

Hi EZ...

height: 183cm
wt: 85kg
BF: 12%
diet: Pretty clean. A little rough around the edges.
Most of my work day is fueled by a giant protein, almond, blueberry, banana & oats shake.
It's the only thing that can give me the energy I need while keeping my stomach light for the work I do.

Training:
High intensity acrobatic/wushu/stunt shows 8 - 12 times a week.
Pre show involves a quick intense cardio warmup + 45 min of kicks, jumps and martial arts weapons drills.
Post show usually 45min to 1 hour of lifting combined with core, fitball, and pilates exercises.
30 minutes stretching (static/PNF split)

Interesting workout, but before we get to that...

What's your diet SPECIFFICLLLLLLLLLLLY

~EZ

Typical day

breakfast:
bowl of oats with blueberries, low fat yogurt, rice milk, maybe some kiwi fruit or banana
2 latte's with whole milk (can't get that microfoam properly with low fat)

lunch:
bagel with vegemite and avacado
or
salad of carrot, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, celery, sprouts, mushrooms w. balsamic, olive oil, wholegrain mustard dressing.

Through shows or in between shows:
Protein shake 120g protein 10g carbs + whole banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup almonds, teaspoon tahini or low fat yogurt, 1 cup rice milk, 1 cup oats

post show snack:
handful (1 cup) almonds.

dinner:
whatever the girl comes up with... could be
chargrilled vegetables w. polenta
or
eggplant tomato bake
or
chicken and veg stir fry.

EOD - 1 Corona with a handful of wasabi peas

once a week:
pre show red bull to get through that last show night and have a good pumped start on the ephedra session

post last show of the week:

2 pint's cider
Big fucking expensive burger with salad. (high qual. beef)

2 notes:
- I'm an expat living in a country with very little western food options. There is no health food store here, we get what western/imported food we can. Unfortunately its not a country with delicious local cuisine. Its piss poor quality noodle based heavy metal laced fish head shite.

- My goal is not competition shredding. I'm looking to get a little cut but mainly to enjoy the added strength in my work and training and the long term hyperplasia. I know it's not good to drink while 'on' but once a week I will continue to enjoy 1 or 2 drinks with my colleagues and blow off the stress of our high intensity and dangerous job. I supplement NAC, R-ALA, Vit C, B complex prior to these drinks and am on Milk thistle the whole time.

Last edited:
Typical day

breakfast:
bowl of oats with blueberries, low fat yogurt, rice milk, maybe some kiwi fruit or banana

lunch:
or
salad of carrot, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, celery, sprouts, mushrooms w. balsamic, olive oil, wholegrain mustard dressing.

Protein shake 120g protein 10g carbs + whole banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup almonds, teaspoon tahini or low fat yogurt, 1 cup rice milk, 1 cup oats

post show snack:
handful (1 cup) almonds.

dinner:
or
eggplant tomato bake
or

once a week:
pre show red bull to get through that last show night and have a good pumped start on the ephedra session

2 pint's cider

2 notes:
- I'm an expat living in a country with very little western food options. There is no health food store here, we get what western/imported food we can. Unfortunately its not a country with delicious local cuisine. Its piss poor quality noodle based heavy metal laced fish head shite.

- My goal is not competition shredding. I'm looking to get a little cut but mainly to enjoy the added strength in my work and training and the long term hyperplasia. I know it's not good to drink while 'on' but once a week I will continue to enjoy 1 or 2 drinks with my colleagues and blow off the stress of our high intensity and dangerous job. I supplement NAC, R-ALA, Vit C, B complex prior to these drinks and am on Milk thistle the whole time.

2 Pints cider ED
1 Corona EOD

Sounds like a good cycle to me , what have you got for PBCT ? ( post beer-cycle therapy ) :beer::drink2:

ha!
yeah I'll give up the beers on cycle but that pint or two of cider at the end of the week is a prescribed maintenance dose, ethanol replacement therapy...

Typical day

breakfast:

lunch:
or

post show snack:
handful (1 cup) almonds.

dinner:
or
eggplant tomato bake
or

once a week:

2 pint's cider

2 notes:

What are "shows?"

A couple very important comments on your diet:

You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much sugar in your diet...

You have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too little protein (almost none)...

Get rid of the red bull, LOADED with sugar and salt...

DON NOT DRINK on a regular basis while on cycle...

If you made those changes you would see a big change, then you can decide if you want to use AAS...

When in there do you train? (Go to the gym)

~EZ

Fair call on the Red Bull. I knew it was an indulgence. I can swap it for an espresso.

Shows = my work... High intensity acrobatic/wushu/stunt shows 8 - 12 times a week. I work in a circus.

Where do I train? The circus I work at. The warmup area has equipment.
Pre show involves a quick intense cardio warmup + 45 min of kicks, jumps and martial arts weapons drills.
Post show usually 45min to 1 hour of lifting combined with core, fitball, and pilates exercises + stretching

I feel the banana's and berries keep my glycogen levels up during the shows. Last thing I want is to feel fatigued while going for a roundoff backsault over someone elses sword.

I think I have to be clear here that I'm not aiming to gain mass or even get BF down to single digits with this cycle.
My goals are not those of a bodybuilder though I tip my hat to the subcultures relentless determination and appreciate the advice of those more experienced with pushing the human form to new extremes.

My reason for the cycle is I enjoy the increased strength in my work. I recover quicker, can jump higher, DO enjoy lifting heavier. I feel strong and fast and enjoy bringing that to my character on the stage.
Life's too short to be average.

Cheers for your advice.

Top Bottom