Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy pill before early-morning workouts

weightrunner

I workout with my trainer at 6:30 a.m. MWF and get up at 3:30 a.m. to have a full breakfast that then has 2+ hours to fully digest. As soon as I wake up (before I eat breakfast), I've been used to taking one SPIKE pill to get me fully engaged for the day.

It has been good to my system, hasn't made me jittery or given me any other side effects. I am now running out of the SPIKE pills and have been told they no longer make them in pill form (only the drink, which isn't my preference).

Does anyone have any suggestions on a pill that I might consider as a replacement? (It can have fat-loss qualities to it, but primarily looking for a stimulant that also makes you feel like you're ready to workout and take on the day.) Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm not a morning person, but when cardio is necessary in the am hours I like VPX redline or VPX Meltdown both are excellent..Meltdown makes me feel like kicking ass..

AGX Lipostim/lipoflame combo is awesome.

DBG I guess Im too slow this morning, you beat me too it bro:biggrin:

haha, yea. I have lipostim and lipoflame in my top drawer. Wake up in the morning, pop 2 of each, go take a piss, make breakfast and get ready for work. Great energy, no crash. Take 1 more 'flame at 1pm to avoid dropping off energy that is possible with STIM.

haha, yea. I have lipostim and lipoflame in my top drawer. Wake up in the morning, pop 2 of each, go take a piss, make breakfast and get ready for work. Great energy, no crash. Take 1 more 'flame at 1pm to avoid dropping off energy that is possible with STIM.

wow your a really Smart user

right on Great idea at the pm dose

+1 ..but i only use the lipoflame.. the lipostim is to strong for me

Top Bottom