Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ending cycle soon - HCG before PCT?

sPHERE

Hi,

Im soon starting the last week of my current cycle (inject wise) which was the following:

wk 1-4: 30mg dbol/day
wk 1-8: 400mg trenE/week
wk 1-12: 500mg testE/week
wk 9-14: 50mg winny/day

PCT will start week 15 for 4 weeks with the following:

Nolva at 40/40/20/20 and Aromasin at 12.5mg ED throughout. Also considering the Unleashed/Post Cycle combo.

Now, my question is:

I just got 6000IU of HCG, which was sent as "backorder" from my source as he didn't get until now. My original plan was to run it at 1000iu/week (shot mon/thurs) from week 5-10.

Is it too late to start shooting HCG from say, next week (week 12) up until PCT?

I have also read that you can run it 500iu/ED for 10days then start PCT the following day, but would that work even if im on winny up until pct? ie running them at the same time.

Yes you can definitely do this. I'd go with the hcg 1000 Iu every other dy/ every third day up until or 2000,2000,2000, every third day, until pct and that should plump em right up

And although Nolva is outdated and much better things are out there, I'd run it at 20mgs for the 4 weeks rather than 40 40 20 20 since you have it, it still does a good job at blocking Estro in the chest it just comes with nasty sides in some

Ride it like you stole it!!

I would still do it man you got it why not? Will only help. Also think will be ok with how have it set up but some people wont like nolva after having run tren. Can throw in some postcycle/unleashed see how feel

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I figure the nolva will be ok since its gonna be 7 weeks from my last inject of tren till I start PCT so..

But thanks alot for your help guys.

And also, stats are:

24 y/o
6"
210lbs
11% BF

btw I have ran aromasin 12,5mg/ed throughout the entire cycle from day 1 and will continue to do so throughout PCT.

Im also not running nolva just to block out estro in the chest, Im doing it to raise natural test levels ofcourse..

I figure the nolva will be ok since its gonna be 7 weeks from my last inject of tren till I start PCT so..

But thanks alot for your help guys.

And also, stats are:

24 y/o
6"
210lbs
11% BF

btw I have ran aromasin 12,5mg/ed throughout the entire cycle from day 1 and will continue to do so throughout PCT.

Im also not running nolva just to block out estro in the chest, Im doing it to raise natural test levels ofcourse..

I agree but the hcg is also good to give you the bump you need, I would be using the nolva as a safeguard
From the aromatization that may occur from hcg use. That and the test boosting. DAA is a good over the counter addition also and cheap.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom